Best Background Music for Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and Crowdfunding Videos

What’s so good about the music? - Easy listening acoustic corporate music track has positive and uplifting mood and catchy melodies. Its optimistic and energetic feel and very light and simple sound from live instruments make it suitable for background.

This is my newest track, in the genre of modern technology and ambient.

Hi. Check out my track:

What’s so good about the music? Because everything you start, you must do it with a smile. :slight_smile:

Hello. Here is my track:

What’s so good about the music? This is ideal background track with positive, uplifting mood, contemporary sounds, ideal for both innovative and lifestyle crowdfunding projects. Mixed with aim to preserve sonic space for narrator voice, this track ideal for such type of projects, due it’s positive and lite feel.

A little lyrical mood in the inspirational track will be useful for evoking the listener’s emotions)

What’s so good about the music?
Electronic sounds of this track make corporate, inspire and technological mood - perfect for crowdfunding videos.

This item is my bestseller and I’ve seen many times how this music excellently suits presentations of various electronics from photo tripods and cellphones to industrial machines and big trucks!

This is a very dynamic music with pushing temper. It’s got a convenient structure so customers can cut it into pieces and customize to their needs.

1 Like

Great choice for startup presentation.

The track has a fresh dynamic Indie drive to present the company and products with voice-over option.

What’s so good about the music? This is an easy and very positive, inspiring music that starts with a piano, and move into a bright orchestral finale. The track was specially written so you could tell the inspiring story of your project. Presentation of your invention, the brightest moments of your life, this background music will help highlight your history among the other competitors.

It giving atmosphere of team spirit, positive, fun, productive and enthusiasm.Will be good match with high speed motion video for example.

This track expresses inspiration and sounds atmosheric, light and positive. I think it will be perfect background music for crowdfunding videos.

Hi there!

Perfect track which evokes feelings of joy, success, happiness and positive team spirit.
All the best!

Upbeat Motivational Corporate

This positive track is absolutely perfect for crowdfunding, trust me :wink:

What’s so good about the music? This is a very fresh and inspiring music with motivational mood. This music is perfect for crowdfunding video and much more.

This track is very motivational and inspiring track with positive mood.
I think it fits most of crowdfunding videos!