Benqu theme not working - Support not good

Hi:
I purchased Benqu theme from Envato site, and it does’t work properly. Some issues happened during the necessary pluggins installation and theme does’t work since then. Nor in demo mode, neither if activated.

Support is really bad, because they ask me to share access to my control panel, that is something I don’t want to allow. They don’t give me a solution, so I’d like to get a refund. I really love the appearance of this theme and I’d preffer to use it, but it doesn’t seem possible,

Kind regards,
Jorge

If you are not much familiar with technical things then to solve any issue author may ask access and it should be safe because no reputed author don’t want to loss their reputation.

If you are eligible to get a refund according to the Envato refund policy then you can request for a refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explanation of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form (below the How to request a refund).

Thanks

Thanks for your explanation.
The problem with allowing access or not to my control panel is that my service provider blocked some IPs by suspicious activities (their words, not mine), and the support contact 's address is among those IPs.
I’m used to solve software issues, as I used to do it in my job in the help desk of Hewlett Packard. I probably could follow instructions, even writing codes in the files. And, anyway, I can reinstall my site, I do have back-ups, so the Theme reputation would never be affected.
Can you, please, tell the creator to give instructions, so I solve it by myself?
Kind regards,
Jorge

You can ask this directly to the theme author. Theme author should assist you. If the author don’t reply then you can ask for Refund or report it to Envato Customer support here.

Thanks

1 Like