Being Featured Author

Hello Everyone.

EvatoMarket Keeps surprising me for good. I recently became an ELITE and Last week I was selected to be Featured on Graphicriver Home page.

I wold like to share this moment with you because when I started my account has Author here, I saw many awesome designers and there were already many ELITE and others Authors were getting Featured. I was watching it from a distance wishing to get to those goals soon.

It took me 3 years to get this awesome rewards, but when I got them I can tell you they are one Best thing you can win here.

With that being said, I want to encourage all the starters to keep pushing, keep uploading best quality Items you can create, I am very sure only good things will come to you, and most important you ill get MONEY :slight_smile:

ENVATO, this is a great place to be, and I don’t want to leave soon :D…

Thank you :slight_smile:

I know this feelings, CONGRATS! :slight_smile:

Many congratulation man! All the best for your next level!

Congratulations grandelelo! Great to reap the fruit of hard work, isn’t it?

Keep going :slight_smile:

Congrats it is well deserved!

Bravo :slight_smile:

Congrats! Nice achievement!

Reorder your badges so that your Elite badge is shown :slight_smile:

Congratulations !
Thanx For Advice :slight_smile:

Congrats.

grandelelo said

With that being said, I want to encourage all the starters to keep pushing, keep uploading best quality Items you can create, I am very sure only good things will come to you, and most important you ill get MONEY :slight_smile:

Well said, grandelelo, that’s great advice for anyone starting out and many congratulations to you on your recent accomplishments! Success here really is a marathon and not a sprint, but dedication, commitment and a love for creativity really pays off. Best of luck with your continued success here! :slight_smile:

Congrats! :slight_smile:

scottwills said
grandelelo said

Well said, grandelelo, that’s great advice for anyone starting out and many congratulations to you on your recent accomplishments! Success here really is a marathon and not a sprint, but dedication, commitment and a love for creativity really pays off. Best of luck with your continued success here! :slight_smile:

Many thanks Wills, keep it up

Congrats buddy! Wishing you many sales :).

Congrats! :slight_smile: nice portfolio

thanks guys :slight_smile:

Congratulations grandelo! Awesomeness inspiration :sunglasses:

nice portfolio & well deserved. :slight_smile: Wish you many more sales!!!

Big congrats grandelelo & well deserved! :wink: And I agree that you must reorder your badges…

Good Luck man, good portfolio.

wow! 3 years and now an Elite in GR! Great job man! you truly are an inspiration! Thanks for the advise!