Be part of a 50% presentation templates discount promotion!

We’re going to promote 2 presentation templates whose authors have chosen to sell at a 50% discount from their usual price.

If chosen, your item will be promoted in an email to an engaged list of subscribers and promoted as a discounted item, and we will list your prices clearly.

The discount is applicable based on the price of your item as at 12pm on 14 October AEDT (“Original Price”). By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your price to 50% of its Original Price, starting at 6:00pm on 18 October AEDT through to 6:00pm on 21 October AEDT.

This change will take place automatically for all successful items. You of course remain free to set whatever price you wish, at whatever time. You might wish to leave the discount in place after the promotion or to manually return your price to its original level. The choice is yours.

If you’d like to be in the running to be featured, read the instructions carefully and post on this forum:

What’s in it for me?

• Anyone can set their price to a discount at any time, and can change their price at any time. However, we’ll be officially featuring you using our channels and listing the prices.
  • Approximately 200k recipients will receive notice of the discount and be directed to your item/portfolio.

When is it going to run?
6pm 18 October Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time to 6pm 21 October Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time

What’s the process?
Put in your nominations below - add a link to your item (you must be the author of the item) and we’ll add it to the list for consideration.

Who can nominate an item?
Only the creator of the item can nominate it for this promotion.

Criteria for Selection

• In order for a file to be considered, the item must meet the following criteria:
  • You must be the author of the file you’re submitting.
  • The file must be a Powerpoint or Keynote template.
  • The file must be rated 4 stars or higher.
  • The file must be no older than one year.

We retain sole discretion over the files we promote, and we may change the content and format of the promotion (including which files are promoted) during the promotion in order to ensure it remains fresh and irresistible to buyers.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.

Any other questions?
Drop a line to @becberry via my profile page!

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity :slight_smile: these are my items

Eureka PowerPoint Template

Eureka Keynote Template

Here are our products. Thanks for promotion.

BALANCE PowerPoint Presentation

KASPIAN Keynote Presentation

My Items, Thanks

Startup Pitch Presentation

Creative Powerpoint Template

Thank you for promotion . These my items :slight_smile:

innovation PowerPoint Presentation

Super Pro Keynote Template

Here are my items. Many thanks for this opportunity.

H2 Plus PowerPoint Presentation

Multix - Keynote Presentation

Thanks for this promotion! my nominations:

Marketofy Keynote Template

Fox Powerpoint Template

Here are our items:

Business Plan PowerPoint Presentation Template

Digital Marketing - Business Presentation

Thanks!

Thank you a lot. Here is my item:

A Business - Multipurpose PowerPoint Presentation Template

Here is my item: