be carefull with theme developer support they blame plugin which they recommend

[Removed] is a multi-purpose BuddyPress theme making it the perfect choice if you want to create a community or social network. So what is BuddyPress? Basically it’s a plugin that lets you create any kind of social network using WordPress, with member profiles, activity streams, user groups, private messaging and much more. Socialize has been specifically designed to make the most out of BuddyPress and has also totally redesigned bbPress so it now looks like a traditional forum.

they will ask you to contact the plugin company which is they put as one package in their theme…
they do not want to give support anything and blame the plugin problem… when you buy theme its mean you do not deal with plugin supplier… if they said you are not our client our plugin may be is not compatible … so who will take responsible??

Demo Login
Username: demo | Password: demo

That really depends on the details of the issue.

Official support does not require authors to support third party plugins.

However if the issue prevents the theme from fundamentally working or functioning as per the demo then that would be different and the author should need to fix that.

it’s theme integrated plugin with Buddy press it’s socialize and community theme. the theme developer claimed it’s plugin problem … how to contact plugin provider I do not buy from them. we bought theme wp for socialize and it’s mentioned can be integrated with the theme

PS GLOBAL MEDIA

Is Global Media the plugin?

I’m not totally clear on this issue but if the plugin is not directly included as part of the theme then the author is not required to support it.

Is the plugin part of the theme by default or does it just say that it can be used with the theme. What is the actual problem? Does it literally not work with the theme or is it something specific?

socialize theme and buddypress plugin

check www.fkbi.org could not listing

Only one i can see with that name is https://themeforest.net/item/socialize-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/12897637?s_rank=2 is that the one you are talking about?

Are you saying that buddypress does not work at all now with this theme?

That would definitely be something for the author to have to help with

yes right… for add listing function

It doesn’t look like “listings” are a feature in the demo nor are they mentioned in the item description

They may be another feature of BuddyPress but if they are not part of this item then the author cannot guarantee anything about them.

They are a very experienced and respected author, and if it was an issue that is easily fixable or a result of their theme I would be very surprised if they wouldn’t do it.

all that theme pages is buddypress bbpress… so if plugin problem all the theme mulfunction

PS GLOBAL MEDIA