baught theme hyperx and cant get support

I baught hyperx have a problem with the theme and need help. But its not possible to register at the hyperx forum. ( http://wp-royal.com/hyper-x/support/ )
I tried 3 different emails adress with different domains. I use this email since years but i get no conformation email. No! nothing is in spam and the wp-royal.com is in friendlist.
From Hyperx Author i get no answer of my email for this problem.
its really annoing.

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

this is your item support

If that link does not work then make a comment at here as your issue for support

If they didn’t reply to you then open Envato help ticket they will help you to getting support.
Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Thanks

thank you for your useless answer.
applause

If you item support forum does not work the you can make a comment on your purchase item comments tab right here:

you do not need to any email id!
how was that is useless ?

thank you for you answer.
i dont want an eMail id, i never wrote this, i need a passwort to login in the hyperx support site.
it was not useless, you are right, it was a misunderstanding cause with your pointet link i come to a site that say at first, support you can get at the royal flash hyper-x forum and exact this my problem…
Now i made a comment with my problem.

okay now wait for their reply hope they will help you to solved your issue soon.

1 Like