Back to School admission Social Media Post Template, has been rejected

Some days ago I submit a Back to School admission Social Media Post Template it was rejected. Please help me and give your suggestions.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Back to School admission Social Media Post Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

hi I am sorry to say just this as I guess that u have done “your best” but u are very far from standards at this time … the fact of the matter is that u have to identify that people are very unlikely to buy things that could be downloaded for free in the internet and there are tons of such super simple things for free download in the internet … so why accepting the file for the reviewers, while they identify a very low commercial potential … I assume that u have to push the envelope graphic design wise to create some extra value and generate interest from people. In addition, lots of texts o elements turn out to offer too little contrast and u are very often the verge of violating this basic design principle. Then, the model would require an appropriate shadowing so that the flyer looks more realistic. Texts in bullets worl like "call to action buttons for the web they need to catch the attention and value the text inside, this is not the case this far