Avada Theme Registration - Cannot get token (504 Gateway Timeout Error)

I’ve waited for hours, is there a solution to this problem?

yes, solved by envato team. you can try now.

Hi, Thank you! the issue was fixed but I get thrown a 403 error now even after signing in. I am trying to register a theme. dont know if it is related to the previous issue or not.

Hi @mohamed_shamhaan

Response codes

• 403 means the personal token is incorrect or does not have the required permission(s).

Before you create a new token at least the following permission should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

hi, the error is coming before the list with all the permissions.

you should give only the above mentioned 3 permissions. if you give more permissions then error may return. So, you can go to edit the token and check the permissions. Thanks

Thank you for your prompt responses. Just to clarify more, this is my second purchase of the same theme for a different project. When I click the link in Wordpress to generate the token (after uploading the new theme) this error is coming. before I get to the screen with the permissions for the new token.

you can get in touch witht the theme author and let them know. may be they can assist you to fix it. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you!
I think I found out the problem. I tried to access the themeforest site and they said my account is locked. so i have filed a ticket.
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

I am facing the same issue and need help. There is an issue in Envato site 504 gateway error occurs when I try to activate the theme. Can you tell me how your issue was resolved?

Hi @Paul-Triporo! The API is currently experiencing an outage. The team is aware of the issue and working on it. You can track the status here: https://status.envato.com/

1 Like