Avada theme problems

Menu not showing in Avada in themes? Need help?

Hi @adam8675

Welcome to the forums! Have you tried to reach out to Avada theme author for support?

2 Likes

Hello, We have a problem with templates (fonts, headings and layout) after the latest update of Avada. We have the latest version 5.4.2 and WP. When creating a new page the template does not work. Instead of opens sans it is arial. Instead of boxed layout, its is now wide. And the headings will not follow either. What can we do? Anyone with the same problem? Have already tried to duplicate other pages and also saved a template of a page that has the correct layout and tired to use the template on a new page, everything without progress. Grateful for help. Best regards Nina

We have tried to get in contact with Avada support. bur could not find a way to just report this bug through mail.

1 Like

Hello @mulltox

Please consider asking this question to the author of your theme if you haven’t yet already. All theme support is handled through support center Avada, please find the links below.

Thanks!

1 Like

Ok. It seems like it cost money to get in contact with Avada’s support. we want to report a bug and don’t like to pay to report that.

2 Likes

Hey Guys :slight_smile:

When did you purchase Avada? We certainly offer support and it comes with 6 months of free support like all items here that offer support, also has the option of extending it to 12 when you buy it. https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/205923460?_ga=2.73210899.1238310994.1517834849-796817900.1513012797

Even if your support has expired, we offer ways of help. Community forum, Facebook Users Group and of course reporting it on our item page here in the comments https://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/2833226/comments

However this does not seem to be a bug based on the menu reply, menus definitely show. Most likely you do not have a menu officially assigned. Go to the menu area and make sure you have a menu created and assigned to the “main menu” area or wherever it is you are expecting it to show up, Avada offers several menu locations, also each page can have different menus if you want but you would of had to adjust those options, by default it displays the same throughout the theme.

For the first reply about templates, we’d need to see that. There is nothing reported from our support center of this being an issue so also check any customizations made or 3rd party plugins.

For theme support with your license you purchased, simply follow these steps to get help from our team: https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support/

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey guys, in general this is objectively a great theme that I’ve never had to ask for any support regarding…on the front end or backend. The integration of plugins seems to be pretty fantastic and it is obvious why this is such a popular theme.

What I have always had a problem troubleshooting since purchasing, however, is a bug that I never had the time to report before expiry of the help package. I’d caution buyers that the menus display differently across browsers.

In my case, there is no problem with the CSS of my menus in Safari, Firefox, or Chrome. However, menu item spacing in Explorer is complete garbage and makes my website look like crap. Considering that most professionals in my industry use Explorer to conduct due diligence (I’m in finance, not a creative industry), this is a big problem and source of frustration given the number of hours I’ve invested in solving it.

Unfortunately, with bug reporting only offered to paying support subscribers (despite whether or not you’ve ever submitting a ticket or required any support whatsoever), it looks like this will continue to fall through the cracks.

Closing off all communications with customers in trying to report the developer’s error is terrible practice in my opinion, and it will be my last purchase from this ecosystem on account of that. So, depending on your industry, I might strongly recommend buying from a different marketplace.