Avada Theme Help!

Hi

I am using Avada 3.8.6 for my website and need help with a couple of things

1. Is it possible to make the header logo image clickable? I am asking because I would like the header logo to link back to the “Home” page.

When I click customize>header image, the only option I see is adding the image. However, I don’t see any way to make that image clickable.

1. Is there a way to change the breadcrumbs location or position?

I had accidentally moved the breadcrumbs links to the right side (I don’t remember how that happened), and would like to move them back to the left side. I checked some Avada forums and they claimed that changing the breadcrumb location is not possible, however, if it moved once, it should be able to move back.

1. Is there a way to increase line height for selected paragraphs in pages. It is default set at 27px and it works well in most places, but in the introductory paragraphs it would be good to have 31px.

Apologies for the many questions.
Thanks

This is a general forum - you should use the theme dedicated support pages https://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/2833226/support

Please note you will need to login using the account which purchased the theme (this account you are using has no buyer badge) to be able to access support