Avada theme - contact form on one page parallax???

Hi guys,
i am getting zero help from themefusion (avada developers) on anything lately. Are they bankrupt or something? (as i note they have also shut down their own forum)

I have a one page parallax website running the Avada theme. (latest version)

My understanding is the built in contact form is added to websites by choosing the “contact” page template. How does this work when i have a one page parallax? (ie the home page is the only page on the website so i dont believe I am able choose multiple pages and multiple page templates)

Anyone had this problem and got a solution?

kind regards
Adam

Hi Adam,

We answer hundreds of tickets a day in 5-6 hours or less from when the ticket is made. And the forum was only shut down because we opened a much more efficient ticket system.

I checked your username and you do have a ticket open and it was answered back on June 20th :slight_smile: http://d.pr/i/1ilv1

Maybe it went to your spam folder or was overlooked, but we have a report back that it was received. Please login to your account on our site and triple check your email on file.

If using a one page parallax, then you should use the Contact Form 7 plugin to insert a form anywhere on the page using its built in shortcode.

Again, please check your account with us, that is where we can help you out quickly. What email do you prefer to use? I can check it for you and change it.

THanks

I’ve checked into this more and it seems that you entered a custom email into the form field instead of using the one on file, and it appears there was a typo in that. This has happened several times over the past few months with various customers so we recently remvoed the custom email field and will onyl use the email on file.

Please login to your account and verify that is the right one, you can login then edit your profile. For example, the user profile page is here: https://theme-fusion.com/forums/users/goannawebsites

Check the email and update it if needed. Then fill out a new ticket for anything you need and we will be there for you :smile:

I have been using the same email for 10 years… it is the same email as i always use. If it is different in the form it would only be because of a typo (and in any case, on this occasion you replied to the correct one)

So in answer to my question,
the “built in” Contact functionality cannot do this with a one page parallax.

Might be something you guys need to look at for a future release

kind regards
Adam

The email on file is not the one used in the ticket, it is different then the one we sent a test email too. I just emailed it to you to show it, I wont post it here.

For the theme, the CF7 plugin is free and works wonders, and we have added design integration for it through Avada so we recommend using that.

For any further questions, please post a ticket through our center, and first verify the email we have on file is the one you wish to use.

Thanks