Avada Page Title Bar Image Issues

Hi,

I am working on a website and have created custom page title bar images that I want to be responsive and show on all devices.

Currently it shows well on computers but when viewing on tablet or mobile the page title bars are condensed only showing a small portion of the image

You can view the website with a page title bar image at: http://new.evolvedoffice.com/email/newsletters/
If you make your browser smaller you can see the way the page title bar changes in size.

I figure it has to do with some media queries but I am not that fluent with the code, If anyone can guide me in the right direction it’d be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Hello!

In our next update, you will be able to set a custom size for PTB via theme options for mobile devices, so you can set it to the exact height that looks good on mobile.

If you have further questions or need assistance with that, please signup at our support center and submit a new ticket. Include all the details about the issue, your site URL and version of Avada. For faster service, please include your WP and FTP login info when creating the ticket. Our support team will check it out and let you know.

http://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/free-forum-support/

Thank you, we look forward to helping you!

Thank you for the reply! Any idea when the next update will come?

And I will be signing up for the Themefusion support center for sure!

I have a question based on your website, hopefully you can respond even though this has been inactive for 3 months. I noticed that you got your title bar image to work, but I’m having another problem that maybe you can help with.

How to do get the image inside the title bar to scale with the window size as it does? Also I notice that the title bar responds to the window size not just for mobile but at multiple stages as the window grows. How can I get that sort of responsive action when Avada only lets me set 2 sizes (1 for normal, 1 for mobile)?

Thank you so much for any input!!!

B

bnewkirk said

I have a question based on your website, hopefully you can respond even though this has been inactive for 3 months. I noticed that you got your title bar image to work, but I’m having another problem that maybe you can help with.

How to do get the image inside the title bar to scale with the window size as it does? Also I notice that the title bar responds to the window size not just for mobile but at multiple stages as the window grows. How can I get that sort of responsive action when Avada only lets me set 2 sizes (1 for normal, 1 for mobile)?

Thank you so much for any input!!!

B