Ok - so I’ve tried just about anything that makes sense to get this to work: http://18.104.22.168/~aws/contact-us/
Now - keep in mind - if I use the default address in the theme (775 New York Ave, Brooklyn, Kings, New York 11203) it works. Any other address - I get a grey screen.
this is what I’ve tried:
- I’ve been sure to format the address I want to use exactly as it appears in Google Maps. Just for kicks - I’ve tried variations - all to no avail.
- I’ve deactivated all my plugins.
- I’ve cleared the cache (over and over and over).
- I’ve updated from 3.8.4. to 3.8.6
- I’ve tried with and without a child theme.
- I’ve reset the theme options
- I’ve updated Fusion to the latest version
- I’ve searched Google and theme-forest until I’m blue in the face.