Trusted Updates: Automatic Approval of Item Updates

Please bring this feature to CodeCanyon. Updating a product is a pain. Needless to say, if it happens to forget a line or something super small, you have to re-submit the product again and go to the same approval process. This will alleviate the work your Moderators have to do, and actually focus on checking the new content. Imo the content of CodeCanyon has degraded drastically in the past year.

3 Likes

This is my main problem :airplane:

Yeah CodeCanyon automatic updates really needs to be a thing. Over the last 6 months or so update approvals have really started to slow down.

yay! Thanks for the Trust Envato! :smiley:

Guys, is the feature still available?? For some strange reason, this feature was revoked from my account, though I just used it only 2 or 3 times in 2016, and surely didnā€™t abuse it.
Did it happen to anyone else to have the auto-approval removed without any reason at all?!?

Mine is still working. We were never told what the criteria was to be given automatic approval status so itā€™s hard to know what might cause it to be taken away. It could possibly be something along the lines of the ratio of accepts to rejects but thatā€™s only a guess. I also donā€™t know if itā€™s the same criteria for all markets (Iā€™m on audiojungle).

2 Likes

This can be used as a pretext for the eternal lock not honest people - forever.