Trusted Updates: Automatic Approval of Item Updates

The answer in the official reply that’s directly above you…

2 Likes

i hope you bring this new feature to codecanyon as well :ok_hand:

1 Like

@warrenseen @svgstephen any updates or the day of this feature’s coming back?

2 Likes

Not working for Audiojungle anymore.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s working, sometimes not. It’s great feature but unfinished. You can’t change category of the item and if you want to do it you have to open support ticket which slows down update you want to make to few days. Before that updates took usually 10 to 20 minutes.
It’s really beautiful feature to have but it would be great if we could make all changes to our items we need :wink:
Best regards😀

@warrenseen @svgstephen thanks for the post on June 10th, any updates? We used to be able to post Trusted Updates but now we can’t. Anyone else still have access to the auto approve features? It’s been a great addition.

Cheers!

Thanks for following up, it’s really encouraging to see everyone’s keen to get this feature back! I promise you, we’re actively working on it, and we think that we’ve got a solution that covers all the failure cases.

We’re trying to get this done as soon as possible, but at the same time, we don’t want to rush our testing and have to turn it off again because we’ve missed something else.

Either way, I’ll try and get back to this thread at the end of the week with another update, if we don’t have a fix out by then. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank for the update.

Good news! Hope to see this feature live. It’s really great and very helpful when working correctly :+1:

Great news! When this update will be available? What do you think about give this ability only for elite authors.

We need this feature! Our theme on review more than 4 months! Please give people ability to use svn or git repositories like on wordpress.org

1 Like

Yeah… and please add “item category” drop down menu so everything will be perfect than. Best! :grinning:

Hi All,

Quick update on the status of this:

Although it’s taken us longer to resolve the issues than initially anticipated, we believe we now have a fix (yay!). We’re taking a staggered approach to rolling this out (i.e. one site at a time) in order to minimise risk. Only new submissions are auto-approved so it will take some time to complete the testing. All going to plan it will be finalised early next week.

Please let us know if you see anything strange in the meantime.

Thanks!

5 Likes

@andrewfreeman thanks for the update! Could you let us know the workflow if we need a price change when submitting an update (adding eCommerce functionality etc. adds $10 to the price on WP themes)

Cheers!

1 Like

Great news ! :+1:

Hey @tommusrhodus,

At least for the time being authors will need to submit a price change request via a support ticket.

1 Like

I met some cases, sometimes the reviewer just approved the additional e-commerce feature without adjusting the price @tommusrhodus, (even though you took note in the “message to reviewer” they may also miss this for some reasons) so there is 2 options I’ve done (1. Send PM the reviewer via contact profile form, 2. Submit a support ticket).

How can we change the category? Or ask for a change?

Open a support ticket?

Can’t update my old item. :frowning2:

! Validation Failed: A Trusted Update is already processed for this item.

I just change name two months ago for this music item, but now i want to add new version with small changes that customer asked me to do.

Hope that this issue wil be solved soon.

I have similar problem :neutral_face: