Trusted Updates: Automatic Approval of Item Updates

Great job AJ!!!

Great, everybody’s happy!

I uploaded a new update for an item.
Thumbnail, Preview image and Main file changed but Video Preview no.

Great news!

its been a while. and not everyone’s happy.
Videohive authors who wish to update their video previews are stuck in a limbo.
Can you withdraw my “automatic approval” I need this preview video updated ASAP!

1 Like

Nice update. That would be great if our team could get that permission :wink:

Excellent! Thanks :wink:

Is there any news?

Great news! Good improvement!

One week has gone by. Still haven’t been able to update preview video.
Can you please, please withdraw these "so-called-trusted-approvals"
liked it more when you didn’t trust me and updating the preview video was an option.

There’s no “Success/Confirmation” message at all after an update is made. I thought I clicked the wrong button or something when the page loaded to just a “This is your item” message at the top.

2 Likes

I just want to know what’s going on with the queue for reviews right now.

a malicious author could do this in themeforest as well - so this shouldn’t be the reason.

1 Like

This is Great ! Oh Envato, You’re Such A Darling!

Good news! I hope someday see “Save changes” button.

Wow, great…

@svgstephen Guys, something wrong with autoupdate. I’ve made some changes to the item and now preview not loading in the search list. I’ve tried to reupload again but it still broken. Could you please check?

Thanks.

Hi All,

We are aware that there are a small subset of authors who are still experiencing issues with their item previews when item updates have been auto-approved.

We’re currently looking into this to resolve the issue. But please be aware of this over the next few days as we’re about to head into a long weekend in Melbourne.

In the meantime, please be aware that this issue exists, and log a help ticket if you’ve found that it has impacted one of your item previews.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Just a further update on the situation now for those following along at home - our developers investigating the issue have made some progress in identifying the types of updates that are affected, however in the absence of a clear solution, we’ve made the decision to temporarily disable the auto-approval feature over the weekend, as we won’t have everyone back on deck until Tuesday (Melbourne time.)

I understand that this may be inconvenient for anyone looking to submit updates to their items over the weekend, however we will do our best on Tuesday morning to approve any updates still in the proofing queue which would have been subject to automatic approval under the new feature.

Cheers,

Warren
Lead Developer - Envato Market (UTC+10)

1 Like

Last week I pushed 3 updates for 3 themes without review. But today I can’t update my items without review anymore. Did I break any rule?