Authors from India?

Hello Fellow Indian Authors :slight_smile:

Heylo… :smile:

We have an Envato author skype group as well. Anyone wana join, just pm me. I will add you.

Hello,
I’m Sudhir Chechani from Bhilwara (Rajasthan)

I am proud to be indian. I am working on envato for last 10 months and now full time producer for envato hoping that i can gain here as much as i expected. All indians are invited to be my friend. Thank you.

I created account in payoneer but its take lot of time to approve still its not approved.

Where and How do you learn plugin development ? Are you self-taught ?

Yes, I dropped out of accounting school and taught myself how to code

1 Like

Where did you learnt that ? I was checking out your plugins they are really good. You should market your plugins to increase sales.

There are many resources online to learn how to code. Few of my favorite are tutsplus, teamtreehouse and lynda.

Thank you.

I learnt it online. After you’re thorough with the basics, online sites don’t help. You make to make stuff, realise it’s bad, discard it, and then make better stuff. That’s what I did.

I’m learning at Treehouse and Tutsplus. I have completed HTML, CSS, JavaScript and php but I want to learn more about php So I m reading php book which is really good.

Atleast online course make concept clear than you have to try to make stuff and should have knowledge to read documentation of different programming languages.

Anyway Thanks for your replies.

We are too from ABD of 3 person team.

Any one start discussing about new upcomming
Important Changes for Non-US Authors/Affiliates/Service Providers:

What to do to withdraw our earnings ?

Register your business as a pvt ltd, LLP or sole proprietor.

Register my business :? :frowning: i am not a business man - i am just freelancer.

i don’t know that kind of things. :frowning:

If i do that - i need to pay for that ? to register ? (monthly, yearly, one time) ?

I don’t have $$$ to Hire a tax consultant. :frowning:

if i am not registerd is i am not able to withdrawl my earnings ?

Hi I am Bigtreat (Fahim) From Delhi , is anybody Here From Delhi

I am a Wordpress Developer :slight_smile:

hi we are also from india

love to see indian everywhere

scoopaper

You can register under Small scale industries(SSI) there is no cost for that. You can apply it online. http://www.msmeonline.tn.nic.in/msme_partI/msmefiling.php

Thanks for it.

and i am from telangana state. i can’t find it on our state website.

and also i got this info

**What is a Small Scale Industry?**

An Industrial undertaking in which the investment in
the Plant & Machinery is up to Rs.100.00 lakhs (Rs. 500 lakhs respect of
Stationery and Drugs & Pharmaceutical sectors)

we are not invested that much here right. ? - is pan card is enough ?