Authors from India?

GBJsolution said
surjithctly said

And About the payment method, I used Paypal before. But once I tried Payoneer, I stick with this option. Far better than Paypal (for Indian users)

Features:

Money will credit on the same day morning (15th) if its a weekday. With paypal, we have to wait 2-3 days.
Better Conversion rate.
$3 commission.
No need to Withdraw manually.

Thanks for the info. I will use Payoneer from next month.

Glad to hear that you are going to try Payoneer! Indeed our local bank transfer service is an excellent solution for Indian residents to receive their funds, as itā€™s very fast and has competitive exchange rates.

I would love to hear your feedback once you had a chance to use Payoneer.

Hello India!! :slight_smile:
we are ā€œWebStrotā€ Design Studio,
'Make Something You LIKE.'
from - Dewas / Indore (MP)

Hello All,

Better Envato Extension is just updated with New Features:

1. Supports All major currencies for ā€œLocalize Earningsā€
  2. Desktop Sales Notifcation [hot]
  3. Hide irritating Author Fee row from Statements page
  4. More Features Coming Soon.

Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/better-envato/mlbkjbladkceacbifjpgimbkibhgbadf

Manual Update: Go to Extensions => Developer Mode => Update Extensions.
Then Save Options one more time by selecting your currencies.

@Muse-Master : New Feature Includes Desktop Sales Notification

Have a great Wednesday!

surjithctly said

Hello All,

Better Envato Extension is just updated with New Features:

1. Supports All major currencies for ā€œLocalize Earningsā€
  2. Desktop Sales Notifcation [hot]
  3. Hide irritating Author Fee row from Statements page
  4. More Features Coming Soon.

Link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/better-envato/mlbkjbladkceacbifjpgimbkibhgbadf

Manual Update: Go to Extensions => Developer Mode => Update Extensions.
Then Save Options one more time by selecting your currencies.

@Muse-Master : New Feature Includes Desktop Sales Notification

Have a great Wednesday!

1000+ Big Thanks for you

Hiā€¦iā€™m from INDIA,

I need a Help, Please Help meā€¦

I want to buy a scriptā€¦

But in the payment page shows a error

Your bank do not allow such transaction, Transaction not completeā€ (something similar like this).

Debit card payment is possible?

What are the other methods of paymentā€¦?

shamith said

Hiā€¦iā€™m from INDIA,

I need a Help, Please Help meā€¦

I want to buy a scriptā€¦

Your bank do not allow such transaction, Transaction not completeā€ (something similar like this).

Debit card payment is possible?

What are the other methods of paymentā€¦?

Paypal - Debit or Credit Card

Me tooā€¦ Recently I live in New Delhi but I am from Myanmar. I am now running 19. I donā€™t have any product right now but planning. I like Indian foods and drinks. I like working at night

i have tried with debit card do the payment.

i need layer slider jquery plug in.

can anyone buy that script for meā€¦

i will pay the cash for youā€¦

@Shamith

You cant buy with debit card.
You need credit card.

i can buy for you - you can send me payment via paypal - (you have balance in paypal ?)

i donā€™t know this is good idea- maybe you will get little problem on item support.

Hello, All

You can Join Indian Envato Authors Groups - https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianenvatoauthors/

Thanks.

Hello. I am a individual freelancer from Gujarat, India. I am looking for business, accounting and tax advice for selling themes and templates here on themeforest.net.

Please give me the contact of the CA who proven experience on this matter. Is he available on Elance, oDesk?

Hello,

I am very lateā€¦! But now here :slight_smile:

Welcome to Envato

I am from west bengalā€¦

GBJsolution said

Hello everyone here. I am from West Bengal. I am feeling happy to see my Indian brothers here. :slight_smile:

absolutely right. so that I have created a facebook west benga Authorsl group here anyone who from west bengal join here.

Thanksā€¦

See, iā€™m not saying you make facebook page or not, but there is already a page for Indian Author : https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianenvatoauthors/
so that i donā€™t to wish to make another pages like : west bengal Authors, Delhi Authors and Andhra Pradesh Authors.

Iā€™m just telling you what iā€™m thinking.

arnabkumar said
GBJsolution said

Hello everyone here. I am from West Bengal. I am feeling happy to see my Indian brothers here. :slight_smile:

absolutely right. so that I have created a facebook west benga Authorsl group here anyone who from west bengal join here.

Thanksā€¦

Vicasso said

See, iā€™m not saying you make facebook page or not, but there is already a page for Indian Author : https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianenvatoauthors/
so that i donā€™t to wish to make another pages like : west bengal Authors, Delhi Authors and Andhra Pradesh Authors.

Iā€™m just telling you what iā€™m thinking.

arnabkumar said
GBJsolution said

Thanksā€¦

When Initially I said this there was no page or group on FB. But As now There is a already two groups for dedicated to Indian authors

So in my opinion we donā€™t need any more group or page.

@arnabkumar, Whenever you ā€œreply with Quoteā€, please type your comment outside of

. It is painful to see your words as my saying.

Dear Authors,
I too from Indiaā€¦ Actually Iā€™m looking a setiva blogger template
I have a paypal account, but itā€™s showing errorā€¦
So, can anybody buy this theme instead of me ?
Donā€™t worry first Iā€™ll do online transaction to youā€¦

I can help you - (but maybe you will get some problems - with item support.)

So, there is no other way without paypalā€¦
I need a template with full support.

Anybody can buy it from my account, Iā€™ll transfer to your Indian accounts