Authors from India?

Last two month I’ve made an experiment with Paypal and Payoneer.

If you are widthrawing money less than $1000 You can use both. Bcoz there is not much difference between the money and time.

But if you are withdrawing more money like $2000+ you can go for payoneer because the conversion rate is little higher than paypal and also $3 as commision.

I’m also using Global Bank Transfer method

Thanks @templatin and @surjithctly.

Which purpose code used for using paypal (income from themeforest template and wordrpess theme)?

I haven’t used PayPal for withdrawing Envato payments.
But, I do get paid for custom services via PayPal and purpose code I gave is “Software consulting”. It was suggested by PayPal support staff when I contacted them for the same.

uckhandla said

My Bank has no SWIFT / BIC code, but has IFSC Code. Can I use Global Bank Transfer (Payoneer) service for India ?

As mentioned above, you can receive payments to most banks in India using the Payoneer option. We offer local bank transfers to India, which means we’re sending you funds from a local bank in India, in INR. This allows you to avoid any international landing fees, and also receive funds within 1-3 business days.

templatin said

Yes, you can. I’m using it from last one year and its the best withdrawal method for Indian authors.

Thanks!

@Nissim_Payoneer :

Could you please help.
I can’t find India as an option in Country while signing up for the new account.

Thanks

oumz said

@Nissim_Payoneer :

Could you please help.
I can’t find India as an option in Country while signing up for the new account.

Thanks

Due to RBI regulations, the Payoneer card is not currently available to Indian residents (they prohibit all non-Indian companies from issuing cards to Indian residents).

You’ll need to choose the bank transfer option, and then you will see India available as a country. It costs only $3.00 per transfer, and we convert funds to INR and transfer them to you from a local bank in India.

Thanks Nissim_Payoneer.

To Nissim_Payoneer

Hi Nissim, we had initiated to setup Payoneer previously but we guess there are some errors in our current Paynoeer setup within Envato profile. We are interested in withdrawing payments via Payoneer (we are from India). Will you be able to assist us?

Please contact us privately via themeforest (or) simply email to: info@designova.net
We will provide further details.

Thank you in advance.

Team Designova

Thanks for looking into Payoneer! Sent you an e-mail.

I am currently using PayPal. For some reason, the rate with PayPal works out better than a SWIFT transfer. PayPal has a markup of 4%, I think. I am interested in exploring Payoneer.

Where can I see a clear list of charges? I don’t wish to use the Payoneer card. I just want the money from my Payoneer account to my local Indian bank account, like I do with PayPal. I hope that’s possible?

I tried clicking on the Sign Up button on this page:
http://www.payoneer.com/ReceiveWithdraw.aspx

It takes me to a 404 page.

@nCrafts - You can set up an account with Payoneer from “Withdrawals” page in your Envato account.

nCrafts said

I am currently using PayPal. For some reason, the rate with PayPal works out better than a SWIFT transfer. PayPal has a markup of 4%, I think. I am interested in exploring Payoneer.

Where can I see a clear list of charges? I don’t wish to use the Payoneer card. I just want the money from my Payoneer account to my local Indian bank account, like I do with PayPal. I hope that’s possible?

I tried clicking on the Sign Up button on this page:
http://www.payoneer.com/ReceiveWithdraw.aspx

It takes me to a 404 page.

I have same question, let me know if you find any solution. Paypal or payoneer
I want money to get transferred to my bank account

Hi nanbarkaleee :slight_smile:

I am searching for a Great WordPress Developer to work with me :slight_smile: So, Please share your skype id

Note: I Only need Developer who already have approval WordPress Theme…( Tamilnadaa irunda mikkaa makilchiii)

nCrafts said

To set up your withdrawal method for Payoneer’s Global Bank Transfer Service (to India) you can go here: http://themeforest.net/accounts/withdrawal/new

If you don’t sign up for the Payoneer card, and instead choose direct bank transfers, this is the cost:

• $3.00 per transfer to your bank account (regardless of the amount), with no limit to the amount you can transfer

- Conversion from USD to INR made using a rate of 2.75% above the official mid-market rate. You can see mid-market rates on sites like XE.com

These are the only fees involved. We send the transfer from a local bank in India, in INR, so you will incur no international wire/SWIFT landing fees.

Guys what is this, where is option for India for registration ( payoneer ) ??

Switched from paypal to Payoneer two months before.

The maximum time for Transfer is 3 days. But last time I only got the amount in my bank on 9th day.

I don’t know what happened. So, this month, do you have any idea when it will get credited, if initiated on 15th ?

Nissim,

Thanks for the reply. I created an account, and linked my bank account. How is my bank account verified?

With PayPal, they send a nominal deposit to my bank account, and I can verify my account by confirming the amount they had deposited.

Does Payoneer have such a verification method? I tried contacting your live support, but the it was of little help.

surjithctly said

Switched from paypal to Payoneer two months before.

The maximum time for Transfer is 3 days. But last time I only got the amount in my bank on 9th day.

I don’t know what happened. So, this month, do you have any idea when it will get credited, if initiated on 15th ?

Transfers are sent as soon as the payment request is received from Envato. The estimated time is 1-3 business days, so weekends or bank holidays would not be counted. It’s possible that your previous transfer was during a weekend/holiday, or perhaps delayed with your local bank - unfortunately I cannot tell without access to the payment details.

abhimanyusharma003 said

Guys what is this, where is option for India for registration ( payoneer ) ??

Application directly via our website, for a Payoneer card, is not available for Indian residents. You would need to log into your Envato account and sign up from there (so that you can choose the bank transfer option).

nCrafts said

Nissim,

Thanks for the reply. I created an account, and linked my bank account. How is my bank account verified?

With PayPal, they send a nominal deposit to my bank account, and I can verify my account by confirming the amount they had deposited.

Does Payoneer have such a verification method? I tried contacting your live support, but the it was of little help.

We do not require a bank verification via test payment. When you add your bank details they are sent to our Account Approval Department, who checks the information and approves it.

I am from india, kerala, anybody there kerala state… or anybody can tell me. How do u withdraw your payments from india

i use paypal to withdraw earnings, the exchange rate is not so good, but i still using paypal because money always get credited to my bank in 4-6 days.