Authors from India?

I see very few authors from India here and only one Indian being on top 100 list!

I am from Chennai, freelance graphic designer experience 10years+ at present i do not have any product listed for sale here but planning to build a team of expert coders in various scripts and try my luck at Envato.

If you are Indian say hello and post few words about you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indian here! 20-year old, working as an intern in a sweat shop (sort of) :smiley:

Working on CodeCanyon seriously since March 2013

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Full timer here from Kanchipuram for the recent 5 years!

Hello from India

I have seen a lot of Indian authors here. They are really good developers. :slight_smile:

A small team of 7 young web designers and developers from God’s own country - Kerala :slight_smile:

1 Like

A team of 1 designer + 1 developer from Hyderabad

WOW! glad to see many successful Indians here, keep it up guys some of your portfolio is rocking, Good Luck…

Hi!

I am a professional photographer in Mumbai; India for corporate and industrial photography. in case, you any good visuals let me know and check out my site: Digital Studio

Khamma Ghani from Mewar, Rajasthan. :slight_smile:

@SaurabhSharma
I was referring about you in my first post here, the only Indian author to make to top 100 list at themeforest! you have made us proud.:kiss:

^ I think there are many vendors from India with decent ranking on ThemeForest but location is hidden. For example the author system32 is currently in 31st position.

@VF,
Yes your right! it seems they are from Hyderabad.

From Hyderabad :slight_smile:

I am from Hyderabad. Even i am a stock photographer contributing in Photodune also http://photodune.net/user/aakruthi/portfolio.

Glad to see Indian here. I am also feeling same as you.
I am from Gujarat. I am Wordpress/PHP developer. I am happy to work with you.

Hai friends…Happy to see you all here :slight_smile:

I am Aravind - Videohive author…

Hello,

I’m Gunasekaran from Tamil Nadu :slight_smile: Nice to meet you all :wink:

Hello,
I am from India too !!! :slight_smile:
So glad to see Indians here…!!
I’ve also noticed some Indian authors doing great on this market.
I’m trying hard to make my luck here. :slight_smile:

VF said

^ I think there are many vendors from India with decent ranking on ThemeForest but location is hidden. For example the author system32 is currently in 31st position.

VF is correct. System32, Kayapati, Hajiq Mir, Abhin Sharma, Rohan and many other Indian Authors are here with great potential and talent. May be there are more on Graphic River.

@7upthemes, thank you buddy. But I am still nowhere as compared to talented Authors who have reached Elite status in few months. :slight_smile: