Authors copying description from another authors - not cool !!!

I’ve googled the description of some of my top selling tracks and was surprised to know that some authors simply copied my description.
Not cool at all.

1 Like

Hi @CommercialMusic
This means you write really good music and a description to describe it. Some authors do not have enough sharpness even for description.:wink:

1 Like

Hi, Yes it’s just great when authors focus on Your music , and take an example from it even in description. :wink:

In this case, I just envy you!

Actually we can get some ideas how to describe our music that is alike to other items. But copying 100% words was worst.

Some months ago, one guy copied from me (from me?! I´m none here! xD) an entire track, changed the tone, took out some notes and that´s all,… even the name, it wasnt a “commercial name”, but exactly the same.
For a while i felt like an important person. xDD

Take is easy.
Some new authors copied 100% of my description (just change the name and category), they don’t even know that some parts are accidentally written in wrong dictation & grammar :slight_smile:
Just think they are Xiaomi and we are Apple. Keep cool & create more cool stuff. :slight_smile:
And one more interesting story: When I wrote job description for hiring more designers to my team, some other agency even stole my recruitment description to recruit. Sad truth, a lot of people who have been doing their job don’t know exactly how to tell about their works.