Author Research Participants Wanted

We’re looking for authors who are interested in regularly participating in research opportunities here at Envato.

Over the last few years, we’ve been growing our capacity to invite authors into our research and discovery activities here at Envato. In the past you may have participated in card sorting activities, been invited to a video or audio call, participated in a focus group or been interviewed in person during a meetup.

All of these activities are part of our efforts to get insight into the author experience as we build and iterate here at Envato.

Beyond our major research initiatives, we have a need to hear from authors about a range of things related to their author experience. We’re looking to build a list of authors who are open to these requests and willing to participate as a ‘first responder’ group we can reach out to.

Often this will be participating in simple surveys to help us understand things like how you want to receive announcements from Envato, or what uploading methods you like, or what trends you think will be the next ‘big thing’ here at Envato. Most won’t take more than 5 or 10 minutes to complete.

Research participation is an opportunity to contribute to the future of Envato in a meaningful way and we’d love for you to consider making yourself available for this.

Participants in research will also receive a nifty badge for their profile (the Feedback Guru badge).

If you’d like to be included in our research group, please sign up here.

113 Likes

Very interested, thanks for this great opportunity to help Envato grow and evolve!

5 Likes

I’m in)

4 Likes

I am in. too :smiley:

3 Likes

Count me in too James!

2 Likes

I am in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

Interested! I’m in )

1 Like

Signed in!

2 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

Signed!

1 Like

@jamesgiroux Will you compensate us for our time?

5 Likes

I’m in

1 Like

With pleasure:grinning:

1 Like

Let’s Do It :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested. Thanks.

1 Like

Subscribed!!!

1 Like