Author Level 6 Badge!!! 🎉

What a thrill! I just unlocked the Author Level 6 Badge! :beers::beers::beers:

2 years and a half have passed since my very first upload here in Nov 2015 and from those “let’s give it a try” days until now, Audiojungle has become my main job and, hands down, one of the things I enjoy doing the most.

I don’t have time right now to make a fancy, heartfelt and inspiring post about the amazing journey it has been indeed. I’ll just mention a few simple things that seemed to work for me so far: not going too crazy about trying to reach a feature (which I never been) by producing over and over only the mainstream trending genres, and try to upload fresh new stuff as regularly as possible.

Of course, that’s not a formula that will catapult your sales to the roof in a month, but it fits the kinda lazy dude I admit I am.

A huge, HUGE thank you to Envato for making this possible, to all the costumers for their support along the years and most important, to all of you colleagues for generously sharing your tips, talent, wisdom and experiences.

Keep up the awesomeness!
WM.

14 Likes

Congrats! Wonderful world of elite authors is waiting for you!

2 Likes

Congrats! Now aim to the Elite club)) :+1:t2: :moneybag:

1 Like

My congratulations @WormwoodMusic! Good work!

2 Likes

Thank you all guys! :fist_right::fist_left:
I guess the post about the Elite Badge will have to wait until the next decade. :slight_smile:

Keep it up, congratulations! :v::sparkles::bomb:

1 Like

Congrats! I had a brief listen to your portfolio and you forgot to mention “outstanding quality” in your formula :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very creative and unique portfolio! You absolutely deserve your new badge! :trophy:
Congratulations mate! :handshake:

2 Likes

Congratulations !

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind words, guys!!! :fist_right::fist_left:
Keep up the outstanding work!!!

I wish to have it someday too) Congrats, great work! :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, bro! Been listening to your work and I’m shure you’ll be there sooner than you expect. Just keep that portfolio growing. :metal:

1 Like

Congratulations! :beer:

Plus, it is encouraging to see a self-proclaimed “lazy dude” (I swear I fit this description too!) climbing this high in a relatively short time, great job! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats @WormwoodMusic! Well deserved :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, fellas!!!

@Nonzerobot, hahaha, yeah, not that I’m really proud of but it’s something I accepted and embraced long ago. Anyway, I was mostly talking about self-promotion, social media, marketing and all that stuff which I suck big time at. I don’t even know what those famous “referals” are yet… truly, not a clue.

When it comes to music, though, I enjoy it so much that I’m almost always on the mood to fool around with the toys.

Thanks again for stopping by! Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

Time well invested, you have a great selection of styles in your portfolio! Very lively and varied! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, our sincere congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

From one “lazy dude” to another…Congratulations! :tada: Well Done! :+1:

2 Likes

Many thanks, mate! :slight_smile: