Author - Item

I have bought over 30 items through your website and have been happy with 29 of the products I have purchased.

My issue is with [removed by mod] who ENVATO says is the #1 listing software:

1. Visual Composer “visual composer” is disabled with their software because it causes issues with their software. I let it go.

2. I have issues with their geo location software not working and I continue to get non helpful pre-canned responses. I was told later I need to “have SSL(which I have) and CORS enabled.” I ask how to enable CORS and get no response. I installed everything according to their video and documentation of which none of it mentions CORS anywhere. I am at a complete loss for words. Their support is not helpful and as far as I can tell is basically non-existent with canned response even if it has nothing to do with the question. I even added a plea under the comments on their product page and they skip over my question/ concerns. At this point I am this close to disputing the purchase with my credit card company. I would prefer to have this handled amicably but at this point I need support and the product to work as “ADVERTISED”.

Hello @printcraftsman

I completely understand the problem you’re having, but please do not call out items, users or staff on the forums. As per our Community Guidelines.

For a dispute for items purchased on Envato Market, I would suggest contacting Envato Support&Help team here: http://enva.to/Help (there is a select box “Submit your request” at the bottom of that page) and describe your situation and they will be happy to help.

Thanks!

This should be your very last resort. If you do this, it will be considered payment fraud and your Envato account will be locked.

You want to talk to Envato support first as @hevada suggested.

1 Like