Author deactivate my theme license

I purchased the Lisfinity theme, by the pebas author, after verifying the quality of the theme and the assistance I rated the theme one star.
The author of the theme then deactivated my license key out of spite … does the platform allow this sort of attitude? What is the point of inserting a product evaluation system if you are then deactivated if the review is negative? I spent some money on a product that I can no longer use, it doesn’t seem normal to me … has it happened to others?

Hi @NIGHTNOIR,

Please open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

@NIGHTNOIR

I see no reason why an author would deactivate a licence key “out of spite” because inevitably you would then have reasonable grounds to obtain a refund. You’re not the only buyer who has left not so glowing reviews about the product, but in other cases the author seems to have reached out to these buyers with answers.

@pebas for comments.

Perhaps there has been some misunderstandings which can still be solved :slight_smile:

NIce one, got same behavior from @pebas today :clown_face: