Aurus goes Elite!

Hey community,

Tonight I reached level 7, and I’m proud to announce that I am now an elite author! What an incredible journey it’s been so far.

I always had high hopes since the start, but I never expected I’d reach this point.
AudioJungle has been a big part of my life ever since I started April last year, but boy, did things change this year. Shortly after my 1-year anniversary, I fulfilled my long-time goal of having a track reach the popular files list (I’m still in shock), and as if that wasn’t enough, I shortly had another one of my tracks take off. It was one of the most amazing feelings I had ever experienced. I then broke into the top 20 authors list a few months ago. To top it all off, just last week my track “Uplifting and Inspiring Corporate” reached number 1 on the weekly popular files list. A far cry from my humble start in 2015! Not bad for an 18 year old :wink:

Anyway, enough about me. Throughout my journey I have met some great friends on AJ and had the privilege of working alongside some amazing creatives.

Firstly I’d like to give a shout-out the following authors who I’ve come across along the way. Some of you are AJ pals, and some of you just dropped by to say hi. Either way, I think these folks deserve a shout-out:
@InspiringSound, @ZacNelson, @ElevateAudio, @Mega-Music, @SpinToneMusic, @ValmontMusic, @MattyFrench, @StudioMonkey, @MusicBoxStudios, @boomopera, @stardiva, @morninglightmusic, @DougFury, @MeGustaMusic, @yourtunes, @MidnightSnap

And of course a big thanks to every single one of my buyers for choosing my music.
I can’t begin to express my gratitude to Envato, for providing a platform to sell our creations to thousands of creatives around the world. It’s a dream come true to be able to make a living from doing what you love, and I’m grateful for every second of it.

Lastly, I want to express my appreciation for the community, for being a constant encouragement, a helping hand, and for just being plain awesome.

Here’s to many more years of AudioJungle!

James

34 Likes

Wow, great stuff, James! Hope to be there one day too! Enjoy that coveted badge!

1 Like

Congratulations James! This is a well deserved achievement given your high quality portfolio and constructive interaction in the community. You have been a positive example for us all. Enjoy the moment. You deserve it!

1 Like

Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

Huge congrats James! You studied the market well and applied the knowledge you learnt, and absolutely skyrocketed in the last 3 months. You also went and shared (some of:)) this knowledge in this fantastic article: 7 tips to help you succeed on AudioJungle

You’re a superstar @aurusaudio!

Now excuse me as I gotta go study that article… again! :wink:

1 Like

Awesome news, James! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations mr Aurus! I don’t want to sound too pathetic but - you really are an inspiration to me :smiley: All the best in the future!

1 Like

WOW! Congrats, man! Thats really great achievement! :+1: :clap: :tada:

1 Like

James you are the man, congrats on this big achievement. You worked hard and you 've been humble around the forums, helping and listening other authors. You drop named some great human authors tho :wink:, with that same philosophy.
So, I wish you more of what you like and keep the good vibes coming! :tada:

1 Like

Congrats! :tada::tada::tada: Well deserved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huge congrats, James!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats James, what an impressive achievement! :sunglasses:
Not bad indeed for an 18 year old, not bad indeed…

1 Like

Congrats on all your success! Definitely well deserved. To many more successful years on AJ!

1 Like

well done! and you’re 18? wow!

1 Like

Amazing, dude! Congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations my man! Dreams happen. You are one talented and dedicated human being. 18 years of age?! Damn thats even more awesome. Wish I had this technology back when I was your age. :wink: Thanks for the shout-out! Peace!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoa! You jumped there really quickly, I remember I checked your profile a few months ago and you were at the 5th level. Well done and congratulations. :smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Congrat Jame. wish have more sale and reach higher level :tada:

1 Like

Congrats man, that`s a huge success for year and a half! :clap:

1 Like

Congrats James, you are an huge inspiration. Keep it up!

1 Like