Audiojungle vs Envatoelements

In other words: We produce tons of items for the pitiful remains of customers, who are doing one-time projects or who are not interested in a subscription?

2 Likes

Yes, in some way :pensive:

That reminds me to an older thread called “Why are we doing this?” This is the question of the day.

THIS is our main problem.

3 Likes

No. We are trying to produce ’ Unique, better, cheaper, professional produced mixed and mastered, special, more motivational, more inspiring, with more chants and heys, more epic, more happy, epic ukulele’ and we hope, one customer will be impressed by our work and will say, : Hey, i’m buying that, …well that item costs twice my monthly sub on EE but its what i want. And maybe, someday, one e-mail will anounce us that we are proud to be member of the elite club. That reminds me of some disturbing dystopian movies.

2 Likes

I always think about this,
why would I make a monthly subscription to just buy one item at a time?
not all people would prefer it.
It’s just not a very consumable thing like Nerflix for example.

1 Like

the fortune amassed by envato in recent years is not due to audiojungle but to all of their products. we only represent a tiny part.
on the other hand, it is more interesting to retain the customer. when you have a subscription you will not take a second elsewhere.

2 Likes

More interesting for Envato, sure (though, you could argue otherwise). But terrible for authors (as we’ve all witnessed).

1 Like