Audiojungle Videohive Collaboration

My waltzs :slight_smile: Hope you like it :slight_smile:

It would be my pleasure to cooperate with somebody from Videohive. Feel free to use any of my preview files (check my portfolio).

To Videohivers starting to put together their Christmas projects, Iā€™d really appreciate it if youā€™d use my track;

More than happy to cross promote your work, thanks!!

It would be my pleasure to cooperate with somebody from Videohive. Feel free to use any of my preview files (check my portfolio). Please, do not forget to send me the link with your project, so I can share it and spread out the good work.

My piano logos:

My New Abstract Future Garage

New track ā€œStomp & Percussionā€ with many points to synchronize your videosā€¦

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever had a track of mine used in a videohive project.

This is probably one of my favorite tracks and also my best selling so far.
Have a listen and let me know if you use.
Thanks
Good luck

Christopher

Hello, Audiojungle folks :smiley:

The most inspiration way to me is listening to Audiojungle music for hours until the idea comes to me and choose one of the music there to make a template, and the second inspiration is Pinterest.

keep up the good work :+1: GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF YOU

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello VideoHive artists:)
Hereā€™s my latest track, good for massive intros. Iā€™ll be happy to collaborate with you; feel free to use my track (if you like it, of course):

Hi, dear colleagues from VideoHive! Hereā€™re some of my epic style tracks! Check it! Maybe you can find something suitable for your projects! Good luck!

Also hereā€™ re some fashion sound tracks with modern vocal chops and stylish synths! Check it too)

Hi, videohivers! I am beginner on AudioJungle, and I hope my work could be useful for you :wink:

Best,
Darko_P

Hi! I think it would be awesome if someone used my music in anyway.
Ive never seen the music in context.

Thanks for listening and to all audiojungle members I have to say you are all making great music!

Hello Friends!
I want to show you my new EPIC trailer tracks.
Š”heck it out)