AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Big fat zero… April sucks! Flowers are blooming… but sales are not.

3 Likes

Good thing is, if this gets worse, you can still eat the flowers.

3 Likes

Better wait for wild berries :slight_smile:

1 Like

It hurt me to like your message, Big fat zero here as well. Indeed your portfolio is 4 times bigger than mine and you have really great tracks. So it’s unbelievable. Just awful!

1 Like

I was trying to add some light humor to the Flumen/Pinkzebra’s mystery posts before mine. It wasn’t meant to be taken too seriously. :slight_smile:

I have a folder of authors I like for different reasons (PinkZebra is in it, actually), but many others too; all proving that stock music can be unique, I agree; and quite varied: NathanGunn (great slide guitar country/blues with a lot of soul), CrazyTunes, GarryONeal, Gballx… too many to name. I am not familiar with Cosmonkey, but I’ll lend an ear. :slight_smile:

I look to all of them for inspiration and my own listening pleasure. Well, comparing my little logos and sound effects (or the music I’ll upload soon) with what those guys do would be madness anyway! :crazy_face:

Good luck for the rest of the month!

2 Likes

I swear my sales are giving me the middle finger…

2 Likes

@TenRoomsAudio
it’s a shark’s teeth! :shark:

3 Likes

agree… O_o

best idea ever! :slight_smile:

I! I thought you said “Beers” instead of Berries :slight_smile: sorry… misunderstood-…

1 Like

Sales are weird, man.
I’ve had 3 sales on one track in like 2 days…
My track is still the 1st one in search but no new sales happen 0_o

Ha ha :slight_smile: Let the search begin for “Where the wild beers grow”

1 Like

Was normal but now absolutely dead.

2 Likes

… now normally dead. :sweat_smile:

Ooops, i see! I was pretty fast with my conclusions)

1 Like

No problem, cheers! :slight_smile:

Absolutely weekened.

2 Likes

Some signs of life.

2 Likes

I decided to try this advice. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! I will report the results at the end of the month. :sunny:

2 Likes

That’s what I was afraid of…

New track approved Saturday night at 00:30 AM (CET) or 15,5 hours ago with 7 unique pageviews so far.

Probably 1 by myself and 6 by friends - great.

Goodbye into the jungle, new track… :disappointed_relieved: