AudioJungle Sales Monitor

It would be interesting to hear what kind of music you have.

Obviously, if you market your tracks successfully outside of Envato you can counteract the natural process to a certain extent. It is all about exposure and without active marketing tracks lose exposure and go down the toilet extremely fast. Of course, this is even worse for clone zombie tracks in corporate genres etc.

Not gonna happenā€¦ Flumen is untraceable :slight_smile: I have a theory he is actually PinkZebra in disguise :smiley: Also, he is the famous ā€œsales limiterā€. Mistery solved.

9 Likes

No doubt. Yes, there are some of the tracks which ā€œreturnsā€ time to time. And this is not what i am talking about in this case. :wink:

Sorry for offtopic, just want to share a tip with you guys:

Iā€™ve been using link shortener to analyze what customers click and how they behave, and find out that this worked really good for me. I wanted to drive traffic to one of my tracks, so Iā€™ve put this image with ā€œclick hereā€ call to action in all of my descriptions:

I know itā€™s a bit cheesy and pretentious marketing, but it worked. All of my descriptions lead customers to this track, and when you came to it, description didnā€™t lead you anywhere else. And you gave a customer only one choice, instead of offering multiple categories or tracks. (I will also try this in the future so I can compare results) So you create kind of a dead-end road. Statistics show that people clicked on this image a decent number of times on AudioJungle. When this track didnā€™t need help anymore and has become stable on its own, I removed that and focused on another track. This track has 118 sales now and was trending a couple of times. I think this technique also helped to achieve that.
Also, itā€™s good to put it high in the description and make it as big and shiny as you can. People actually tend to do what you said them to do, if you present it well and confident. So put that ā€œCLICK HEREā€ sign if you want them to click.

Maybe someone will find this useful, cheers! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Just 1 sale for me, in 2017 with less tracks 30 per month, 2018 strugling with 15, extremly bad for me.

It was only me to say about good sales, and they immediately disappeared completely :slight_smile: I hope that in the near future I will be visited by buyers :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

Itā€™s very kind of you to share this tip with us especially these times when many authors sigh for sales. A good idea to concentrate customers to one point and not to flood them with informations.

Thank you very much, WaveToys! :+1:

2 Likes

Exactly my point, if you spread sales across all of your portfolio it isnā€™t as effective as if you send them all to one track (temporarily). Itā€™s better for search rankings to gain 20 sales on one track than 1 sale on 20 tracks.

4 Likes

Hey mate! Chapeau!

Very generous from you to share such a useful tip! Iā€™ll definitely give it a try as soon as I find me some time.

Thanks and best of luck for all of you guys!

4 Likes

Haha! Nope, Iā€™m not Flumen. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

GUYS!!! He exists!!!

2 Likes

Nice try Flumen! :stuck_out_tongue:
:smile:

9 Likes

Iā€™m Flumen!

Just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what Flumen would say.

6 Likes

Awesome, a mystery! Inspiration for a new suspenseful cinematic epic track :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m neither Flumen nor PinkZebra, but looking at the Zebra stats, I sure wish I was! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In reality, Iā€™m nowhere near the top, but April is good so far. It started super slow, then I had a giant peak on the 4th day and Iā€™m now back around my average. Well, I even have hopes to beat March (which was my best month ever).

Good luck to all this month!

2 Likes

Not too much, nor too little around here. Dadaist Batman says I canā€™t complain.

nifunifa

11 Likes

And social networks? youtube? have you received some feedbacks or done interesting talks? do you think itā€™s something useful?

Please, stop compairing yourself to Zebra. Look at other people. Cosmonkey, for example. There are authors who did incredibly great no matter what. With a unique style. All i can say is respect! But, surely, i do wish everyone to have great results (mine are so-so to say the least)

1 Like