AudioJungle Sales Monitor

And the weird thing is that even though i feel like i am selling much less then average/normal, i still remain on the same position in audiojungle (number 224) so obviously i am not falling down the list which means the rest of audiojungle is losing sales as well? Or is this way of analyzing too straightforward?

3 Likes

Since I sell mainly low-priced SFX, itā€™s probably easier to climb up the rank a bit more often (by number of items sold, which is fun, but indicates nothing about profits, believe me!), so, I often look at my position and I can see that I pass many music authors who seems frozen in their positions. So, I think your observation is quite accurate.

The very top sellers are still doing good and donā€™t seem affected much, but I sense that the majority of us might experience a degree of decline in 2018. If so, that would be Audiojungle the problem and less our actions or non-actions.

1 Like

There was a holiday in the US, so i guess that affected this weekā€¦
No sales yet in this one!

For me this month is quite ordinary with 30 sales so far, almost the same was January ā€¦ I hope that the second half will be more active and the wind will blow more strongly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why Iā€™m so lazy to make some music kits, itā€™s a whole new undiscovered area for me and maybe it can boost salesā€¦ Any experience with kits? Do they sell good? Is it time consuming to make them?

2 Likes

Same here, my weekly sales was below average but my rank is stay almost the same. 269 270 269 again and so on, but we canā€™t make any conclusion yet

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am a newbie here but this month i wanna :sob:ā€¦
Very weak beginning of this week, only 1 sale! Sales are very low this month.
Keep fingers crossed for the future and good luck for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here @WaveToysā€¦ I want so much to start making kits but i it seems like a monster to meā€¦ :tired_face:

3 Likes

I just looked at the ā€œ2018ā€™s Best Selling Sound Effects - updated weeklyā€ page and all it takes to join the club (at the moment) is a grand total ofā€¦ 4 sales! So, there must be some kind of generalized decline going on if such a microscopic number = ā€œpopularā€ā€¦

1 Like

0 sales this week. At least i go surfing this week,

4 Likes

Just make shure to pack your Waves Bundle.

4 Likes

I wonĀ“t drown, like my salesā€¦ :joy: (i hopeā€¦)

1 Like

Hahaha :laughing:

1 Like

So just to clarify what youā€™ve said: youā€™re saying that in the last couple of years, youā€™ve pretty much never, ever had a sale between the UK hours of 9am and 5pm?

What about the one sale youā€™ve just had in the last hourā€¦ which is between 9am and 5pm?

1 Like

Formerly falling down; now completely frozen.

mk2-glitches02

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about the freeze, but those 6 day droughts make me crazy :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:

Cmonā€™ sales!

:clapper:

1 Like

Donā€™t know if itā€™s connected with the sales but Youtube new monetization policy surely kills all small youtubers

Even my channel with 4000 subscribers got demonetized yesterday. Say goodbye to new youtubers who want to buy music from AJ. :frowning:

3 Likes

> maybe it can boost sales - 100%

> Do they sell good? - Yes

> Is it time consuming to make them? _ of course!!!

4 Likes

It might have a small effect, but nothing significant at all. The purpose of the new policy was to reduce spam, which is in the millions/billions on YouTube. People starting new channels, uploading copyrighted material in hope of getting some quick ad revenue before the channel is shut down.

Serious YouTubers starting out will lose some initial earnings, but not too many dollars.

3 Likes

I think that this will play a small role and will have little impact on the sales of audio, because basically, the one who uploads the same video and, because of this, promotes their new channel (income from emptiness, uploading someone elseā€™s video), most likely these people never buy music for their YouTube channels. I think so.