AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Now watch as all the authors begin to adopt the trend…

2 Likes

You violated rule number one: I own the copyrights over that style!

But since I’m a fan of a good joke, you’re free to go.

165 sales already… good job! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, I sort of overlooked that, didn’t I? :grin:

1 Like

I waive all my rights about that style, you’re ok. :smile:

1 Like

Hey, does anyone know where I can get a really good nails on the chalkboard VST instrument?

1 Like

I work on one; should be ready in a few weeks.

1 Like

Native Instruments will be releasing one as part of the Komplete 12 bundle.

3 Likes

Screechiocity, can’t wait.

2 Likes

That’s the one I was talking about. A deeply-sampled work of passion. There’s even a patch with all the samples playing together. You won’t believe your ears!

3 Likes

Yes I believe they offer 3 mics - close, mid and far, so you can blend in the room sound to your liking. Then there’s the pre-baked stereo option if you’re low on RAM.

3 Likes

8DIO is soon releasing a deeply sampled “128 Nails on the Chalkboard Ensemble”…nicknamed Nubs.

3 Likes

Soon we’ll be seeing threads asking which chalkboard scratching libraries to buy.

2 Likes

Hahaha! :joy:

Your item has been rejected:

We’d like to see some more realistic chalkboard scratch samples here. They sound very MIDI and 90s…

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

that level of feedback would be greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

I cant be 100% sure, but when all of a sudden only very old tracks sell, it can’t be a coincidence. I noticed it lasts for about 2 weeks then goes back to “normal”. I think it has impact on some authors, others are happy, and vice versa. But i am sure there are tweaks every now and then, since i’ve experienced the same pattern few times already. Also, it may not be that noticeble for authors who usually sell many items anyways. IMHO

1 Like

Do they have a preliminary review? I’m curious to see what’s there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly halfway through the month and yet again sales halt. Utterly depressing.

@Marbury-Media You know, I’ll tell you honestly. You have a sin to complain about the absence of sales! At whom that them generally is less than at you (for example at me)! I’m silent!