AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Next time when I call you make sure the video camera is switched off.

1 Like

hahahaha
tenor

Same here, very slow after a great december and good january. And I had also almost 90% sales on (very) old tracks the last weeksā€¦ They are experimenting with different algorithms I think.

1 Like

Which can be interpreted as some kind of controlled capping but nobody listens. Still abysmal.

February has been good to me so far and i truly hope it ends with a big bang for everybody!
Last few days no sales, but it will pick up!
:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Everyoneā€™s listening, theyā€™re hearing what youā€™re sayingā€¦ theyā€™re just not buying it!

Marb

13 Likes

3 Likes

I donā€™t have enough sales to buy a beer todayā€¦ not even popcorn! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Donā€™t mind, Iā€™ll just cry and leaveā€¦:joy::rofl::joy:

Hmmm. Nails on a blackboard might sound awesome over a steady 8th note kick drum and a C-G-Amin-F chord progression. Iā€™ll go to work on that and let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the reverse blackboard scratch intro.

3 Likes

Genius!!! :smile:

Of course. Thatā€™s a no-brainer.

And add some delay for good measure.

1 Like

Despite my growing allergy to the genre, I recognize the mastery of some of you in that style. (My post was more about the corporate-by-number crowd. No offense to you guys). :slight_smile:

Anyway, Iā€™m tired of plinks and plonks, but I keep selling bleeps and blops sfx; everything is relative, I guess!

Good luck to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here, this week we had sales on first tracks we uploaded, not only those tracks but it was same strange feeling for us, after the fact we had new items this weekā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope search will go back to regular style next week. I dont wanna say sales are bad only because of search changes, but it definitely has impact and i can feel it. It is not for the first time btw)

2 Likes

Hey! Do you know what those changes were this time? Personally, I didnā€™t notice any significant impact in my sales nor in the title based search results.

1 Like

I donā€™t want to violate any rules about self-promotion or anything, but Iā€™m fully committed to this new nails on a chalkboard corporate trend, which I think is going to be huge. Thanks for the inspiration, @Nonzerobot!

8 Likes