AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I was around 40-46 per month. November, 35. last month drop to 17 (with one big license at least). This month, 11.
Creepy! :cold_sweat:

This month I uploaded 9 tracks already. Probably have time to as much :sunglasses:

30 to 40 sales per month is normal for people who make 30 to 40 sales per month.

2 Likes

Ok, I understand you :grin:

AHHAHA! Hey guys! I said that quality whining increases the quality of sales?
2018-01-17_19-46-02

4 Likes

hahah :joy:
well, wen can stand this better than the heros from this movieā€¦ lol

1 Like

@KakaduCreation

So you are saying that usually after a lucky day (high license or bigger number of sales?) your sales are dropping, right? I still canā€™t see this in your graphs. I can see that after single peaks sales are normal, like in my stats.

Sometimes you have a few days without sales - sometimes itā€™s after ā€œlucky daysā€ and sometimes not. Itā€™s normal. Keep in mind that probably those days without sales are during weekends.

To analyze it professionally I would need to see your day after day sale reports from earnings tab (not monthly which you showed us, but daily). Also I would need to know if the first graph is a July and if all next graphs are in normal calendar order.

And again I checked your portfolio but it seems like you are still oversatureting your own portfolio with too many similar sounding tracks. Like I said some time ago - you are lowering visibility of your tracks by uploading too many tracks. And this is really rare.

Letā€™s consider my assumptions too subjective and unworthy of attention. :grinning: I got a second big license this month and am very happy. :star_struck: If my assumptions are confirmed at least a little, then in the next few days I will not get a sale :wink:

IĀ“m think Iā€™m going to dust off the ukuleleā€¦ :joy::joy::tired_face:

5 Likes

I did this now, some days agoā€¦ I think we have some chances to do something great dude.,ā€¦ believe meā€¦ ukelele is the presentā€¦ The future donā€™t knowā€¦ maybe the church bells?
I have a church in front of my homeā€¦ I think Iā€™ll do some recordings very soonā€¦ :crazy_face:
Good luck!! :grinning:

1 Like

Looks like itā€™s time to cry))) I look at most of the sales have gone up. And my first year just one sale. 2017 ended better

I have sold more during Christmas then these last two daysā€¦ Did someone nuke the USA and i missed it?

Today is the first sale in the USA! Per month. Do they rise from the ruins? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I have sold more during one Christmas week than all this crappy month. :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe we should lay low until March in hibernation. Somebody will Wake up, when will sales?.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got 99 sales but the next ainā€™t oneā€¦ or something. All quiet on the western front.

3 days nothing :frowning:

These last few days no sales!
Hope it picks up during the weekend, mates!
:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Some hours more and one entire week without a sale.
This, finally, is not funny. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

wow was having a pretty slow month and then boom a music broadcast and film right now! :slight_smile: Yes!!!

9 Likes