AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Ok, but you had also no sales during first 4 days and in two single days.

During 17 days you had:

• 9 days without sales
  • 7 days with one or two sales

So it’s highly probable that you will have more days without sales than with sales, even in row.

@Marbury-Media nad @KakaduCreation
You are talking about some kind of “limitation” in the middle of the month which you are experiencing, am I right? Let’s analyze it professionally to find out is it real magic algorithm or is it random.

Share with us graphs of the last 6 months. One graph per month. Show also the list from “earnings” tab where we can see how many tracks were sold each day (we do not need to know how many $ you earned, we need only the number of sales).

2 Likes

If that theory is true. Come to me big license!! to turn later my sales to zero.
Zero is what i’m selling right now… :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

I talked about the lull after a big sale :wink: Only in my case. We share our thoughts about sales here, do not we? :grin:

Well! I cried a little and got a small peak on my schedule today :joy::joy::grin::grin:

1 Like

A lul of one day? Followed by another lul of one day and them increased sales?

A little is not. First, I get a good sale 1-5 days. Then a long lull. Silence happens 3-10 days. When the sales are flat, a sharp calm does not happen. This is approximately average observations.

long lul… lol!

Anyway sales have stopped completely these last 30 hours… after a great end of 2017 i see quite the decline so far in this first month of 2018. Have to stay positive though and keep working.

5 Likes

Not the sales limiter theory again… :pensive:

1 Like

6 Likes

Back on topic:
This month is not so good, sales are back but are 30-40% less frequent compared to November and December.
I uploaded only 1 track so far in January (no sales), and the last upload was in November. So it makes sense… It’s easy to become lazy when things are going well, and it’s time to change that now.
The positive thing this month is that AdRev finally started collecting decent revenue from my stolen music, so that’s great news! It took veeery long time to see some results. I hope to see it grow every month from now on.

4 Likes

Quality whining raises the level of sales! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

We need to knock your fist on the table, so that sales fall like snow on your head :slight_smile: Joke :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I remember the discussion, but I do not remember if you showed all 6 last months graphs and earnings sales lists. In fact your last silence 14.01-16.02 included Sunday and Monday which are regularly worse for everyone.

mmmh maybe it’s time to explore new things… new music, new genres… just explore, maybe this allows us to expand our horizons… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Like this? :grin:
AugustOctoberSeptemberJulyNovemberDecember

:joy:

1 Like

Great, thanks!

1. So where exactly do you see “the limiter”? Which days are limited in your opinion?
  2. Those graphs are from July (first graph) to December (sixth graph), am I right?

And please do not take it personally, I am just curious about your opinion, and I’m eager to help if there is anything I can help. The list with number of sales for each day in those 6 months can be useful also (from the month earnings graph). Of course by analyzing graphs I can predict partly the number of sales you had, but only partly.

I do not sell big licenses every month. But then there is something that can be seen, after a big splash, some calm. Sometimes a few days.

2018-01-17_18-20-27
In this chart it is clear that despite the average load of about 10-15 tracks per month, sales are decreasing.

Well from where I’m standing, it looks like after a big sale, your sales return to normal… they don’t drop. The only drop is due to you not getting a massive sale every day.

2 Likes

Do you think 30-40 sales per month is normal? :open_mouth: