AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I think most of buyers just listen your work and if they are intersted… just buy this .
I think comments can help … it’s easiest to see.

A couple decent days at last. Still far from average, though. :wink:

1 Like

only 5 sales this month 3 new tracks has been approved another on the way , no one buys new item apparently, worst month ever.

9 sales in January, but it could be better!
Hope the weekend is strong, mates!
:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Absolutely dead.

I smell good days are coming… :wink:

3 Likes

Sales are back!

7 Likes

I smell capping

2 Likes

Where did the buyers from the USA disappear?
2018-01-13_20-36-54

I heard that in the USA Now there are anomalies, so I think they are not up to the Music Now :thinking:

USA Customer are back :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

EXACTLY halfway through the month and sales completely switch off. As predictable as Groundhog day. Adding new sounds is futile,

Nothing stopped at my place, but this month is quite slow compared with December.

2 Likes

EXACTLY half way through the month is 12:00pm on the 16th of December, and you posted this at 10:40am on the 16th of December. I’m not saying that to highlight the minor inaccuracy in your timing, it’s no big deal… but to highlight how long you’ve given it before identifying this complete switch off… from the time of your last sale, to the time of your post?

I mean, you wouldn’t have said that sales switched off exactly half way through the month if your last sale was three or four days ago… as then they wouldn’t have switched off half way through he month, it would have been closer to one third of the way through the month. So I can only assume that you had a sale on the 14th or the 15th, and hadn’t had any sales by slightly later on, on the 15th? Is one day, or half a day without sales considered a complete switch off of sales?

And you’ve had two or three sales since you posted this… maybe somebody flicked the switch back to the on position?

5 Likes

It’s like in the movie “Groundhog Day”, it’s just stuck in time on December 16 and just returned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wel if you want to split hairs

1 Like

Well my point wasn’t so much about the timing of your post, it was more about the amount of time you had allowed from the middle of the month, to the point that you arrived at the conclusion that sales had been switched off at the middle of the month.

Was it a sufficient amount of time to arrive at that conclusion, especially seeing that you’ve had six sales since the middle of the month? Is six sales in two days a switch off? Were you getting six sales in half a day during the first half of the month or something?

I do not want anyone to think that I’m talking about theories. But it becomes a tradition with my account :wink: When I receive a Music Broadcast Film license, my sales stop. I patiently wait for how long this will last this time :sunglasses:
I repeat, this applies only to my account. Everyone has different ways. I share my observations.
:wink::blush:

2018-01-17_08-33-52

1 Like

Well, it is extremely bad, incredibly.
2 sales for last four days. Strange to see this after the 4 months of noticeable increase.

1 Like

Same extreme change here :frowning:

1 Like