AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I’m not programmed to know such things.:wink:

4 Likes

Do you guys also have Christmas sales drops in the last few days? :slight_smile:

You have sold 2 items

This is absurd even for any Christmas/ New Year standards. Close to nothing. :confused:

A little drop here too (last year Christmas drop was less noticeable).

1 Like

1 sale in the last 4 days … It is a failure, though temporary. Compared to November (3-9 sales in day), this seems ridiculous

1 Like

Any sales during this period are a bonus, as the month is effectively over. I don’t expect normal regular sales to return until the second week of January.

7 Likes

Yeah, sales stopped on my side as well, unfortunately. Plain zero. I guess its time to drink some champagne.

1 Like

Not a really drastical drop around here, luckily. Just a little bit below the average sales. I agree with @AlisterBunclark, though, that a slow pace would be expectable until this holiday season ends.

Dispite all of the above, December is closing as my best month ever so I have another reason for a toast. Let’s see what this ending 2017 brings.

5 Likes

Absolutely dead.

Sales are back since Tuesday for me. Slow, but back. This month was my best in sales, fresh songs are in the pipeline, so I am very optimistic for 2018 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This was an amazing month, but yeah - party is over now… See you in the second half of January :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have not sold a song yet in 2018. This is starting to be exasperating :sweat:

2 Likes

I also did not sell a single song in 2019. And it’s very annoying :cry:

3 Likes

Same here; still zero sale in 2059! Hope the Envato’s plan to move their headquarter to Mars will get us some new buyers! :alien:

5 Likes

The witholding tax will be astronomical.

5 Likes

That’s far out man.

2 Likes

I wonder, what kind of tax (%) will we pay, when our track is bought by Martians? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Absolutely dead.

Absolutely nothing)!

Despite the fact that the last 3 months I have not uploaded anything new, December looks like this :paw_prints: :snowman_with_snow: :tada: Thank you very much! What Have not Forgotten

3 Likes