AudioJungle Sales Monitor

It’s not live, it’s only updated once a day.

I agree its not live, but I’m pretty sure it’s updated more than once a day?

Pageviews are updated every two hours actually!

You learn something new every day! Then it would be interesting to see what the figures are now.

1 Like

But sales are capped only once a month :wink:

1 Like

as I noticed, about once every three hours.

They also count the views that clock up when you are checking the analytics page for views - so (as I found out) obsessively checking to see if you’ve got any views can lead to a sudden spike after two hours…

Since Cyber Monday started it’s been dead for a few days!
Hope it really picks up, mates!

I’ve had a customer from surprising location today, which made me highly glad, I thought I’ll never see them again after Envato US launch.

North_Korea-23_11-17
Not sure how it’s possible to happen, perhaps I’m missing something. But let me get is as a small but a very good sign. That the air in the world becomes a bit clearer.

Thank you customer, thank you Envato.

8 Likes

Wow, only the elite have access to the internet in NK! I’d love to know what it will be used for…

1 Like

Me too of course :slight_smile: It’s a small revealing whoosh effect. Some export trade organizations and Universities have an access to global web, but the wondering thing is that the barrier is on Envato side, due to US laws.

Wow, I translated the invoice info. Interesting!

1 Like

Hit my allowed monthly ceiling and sales stopped.

A sale punched a hole through your ceiling a few minutes ago…

“There is a crack in everything; that’s how the light gets in” - Leonard Cohen.

5 Likes

Here we go again… :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm… back to stats! :smile:
Cruising speed here : :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey fellas! Sorry to go a little off-topic, but wanted to know your opinion regarding the following: I was naive enough to upload a christmas track (with a sort of swingy, jazzy vibe) and even more naive to call it “Christmas”. Yeah, I know…

Thing is that it’s been more than 5 hours since the approval and it’s absolutely unfindable through the search engine. Needless to say, I’m aware that the flood of seasonal tracks must be overwheling this time of the year; yet I expected to find it somewhere at the bottom of the first page, or 2nd, or 3rd at least. But nope, it’s just invisible. Guess I should try with a more descriptive name…

What do you think?

1 Like

Edit: your track is there now: the 9th in “Holiday & Seasonal” and the 10th when searching “Christmas” by “Newest” through the main search engine.

1 Like

Thanks for the swift feedback. Yeah, I see that now. It’s just when searching by “Best Match” that it’s unfindable. Never had uploaded a christmas track before so I didn’t have a clear idea of how this hyper packed categories would work. Guess that it was like thowing a grain of sand into a dessert. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might cross earnings from my ex full time job for the first time. I was so broke in August I had to sell my acoustic guitar and bass. Think I’m gonna treat myself with a new bass guitar next month, so I don’t get carpal tunnel syndrome from drawing fake midi bass lines in Cubase :smiley:

11 Likes

Despite the fact that I did not post new tracks…Sales increase! Incredible! I’m happy :upside_down_face:

1 Like