AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Let’s kick some asses now guys!!! tags: motivational motivated motivation e.t.c hahaha!!!

1 Like

OK, back on topic!

November is great, so far 42 sales. I didn’t upload anything for 2 weeks and the last upload was only pack, so this is an awesome result. (october - 55 total sales) My new track should be approved tomorrow, so I hope it will bring new sales and boost this stats even more.

4 Likes

You’re doing fine! It’s pointless to prove something to people who hear only themselves …

2 Likes

On my average since June.
Cruising speed.

Stating facts, sharing working tips, but also encouraging the guy by saying multiple times that he has high quality sounds… I thought it was all part of helping a colleague who keep writing publicly that his sales go down (when it’s not always the case).

I needed a cold reality check myself in the past and I’m thankful now for the people who shook my ego hard to help me see reality.

Apologies if I came across like arrogant, but I sincerely tried to help.

But back on topic, it’s cruising speed here too.

2 Likes

Yes, returning to the topic, I was happy ahead of time. :joy:
Sales really slowed. :thinking:

Between 14th to 16th - reality vs conspiracy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll side with reality. :wink:

graph-2

1 Like

Chapeau!

1 Like

My sales got capped too, no sales for at least 20 mins. Happens everytime. Freakin AJ algorithms.

2 Likes

I just started, so I do not know how it should be. But seems to be not bad. I hope it will be only better and better. Wish everybody many sales =D

2 Likes

If you do not say too often “complain” and “boohoohoo”, then it’s good here :grin::+1:t3:

Complaaaaain! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

First, provide the facts! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Oh! If so, I withdraw my complaint! I just sold my favorite sound anyway, a banjo logo! Yeeeeehaa! :smile:

1 Like

Your neighbours was hoping you would sell the banjo. :wink:

5 Likes

Dreadful. No Christmas sounds selling. Just so depressing at what is usually the busiest time of the year.

They were yelling at me? All this time, I thought it was their dog singing! :smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely Dead Sales!)This is normal when 2 weeks I dont download items but now it was taken 3 new tracks and still nothing. It seems necessary to refer to Santa Claus :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Sales have temporarily disappeared, I will hope that they will soon return :pray: