AudioJungle Sales Monitor

@FASSounds , if you continue to do such a great job with your website, by the time envato includes AJ in elements you won’t need them anyway. :smile: Amazing work, looks really awesome

1 Like

You made 10 sales since that post (a day ago). I would be happy with a halt bringing me as many!

1 Like

Thank you, maybe we all could migrate there if AJ is going into element LOL :rofl:

3 Likes

No no no, that can’t be true. It doesn’t fit into his conspiracy model. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:wink:

Some people have been here 5 mins, small ports and think they know everything. I Have been here somewhat longer and have seen the changes.

2 Likes

Why don’t you show your hand ?

I have been here about as long as you have (wish I had bought Bitcoin for my earnings :slight_smile:). And yes, it’s harder to get sales today because competition has increased exponentially. That doesn’t mean sales are being manually capped. It means you (and I, and everyone else) have less to offer compared to the competition.

As for my “hand” - if you need an avatar and a portfolio to be able to listen to what someone has to say, well, that’s your problem.

Maybe if you can explain how 10 sales fits into your cap theory. Remember, your cap began yesterday, on the 14th.

1 Like

5 mins?

I’ll celebrate my 2 years here soon (but I’m in the sfx business for probably as long as you; maybe more). Hint: there’s a world outside of Audiojungle. :slight_smile:

I don’t pretend to know everything, just that most of the times, your reports are fake.

By the way, a reality check would do wonders to your business, like reassessing your portfolio’s content against an ever growing competition (full of talented sound designers of all ages or experience).

Ps: If there ever was a time to adapt or sink, it’s now. So, I tried to kindly share a few tips with you in the past, but was either received with silence or more moaning. :wink:

I think I I know what I am doing, and with respect do not need your advice on my content, especialy when your own seems to be oversaturated sounds here like millions of pops, bells, buzzers, clicks, copycat, multiple accounts, etc that doesn’t warrant talented sound design but it is causing a problem with many of our sales by burying everything. And of course a lot of folk new to the game will have access to cheap software to make amazing sounds/music with little effort or imagination.

1 Like

By being anonymous you obviously don’t want to be identified. I would be interested to see your work being such an expert in giving advice to me in particular, of which I didn’t request.

Yes, you are the greatest. Everyone else is a beginner who don’t know what they’re doing.

Which is why you’re swimming in sales and never have to complain. Just keep doing what you’re doing.

Or - reality check. As a buyer I have NEVER needed alien insects, but I need pops, clicks, wind, swooshes, water, grass, birds, waves, forest ambience, footsteps, etc. in almost every single project. And I need NEW ones every time, because I don’t want to reuse the same sounds.

1 Like

I am devastated you do not need alien insects. My whole life is now but a void. I better now go and make some more pops, clicks and more swooshes in the hope that someone may choose mine over the millions here. Of course I don’t think I am “the greatest”, just don’t take kindly to aggressive attacks from folk who are deluded enough to think that lack of sales reflects the quality of their work.

• I have a single account here.
  • A diversified one from common «pops» to obscure «evil toy clown laugh»…
  • I managed to score more than a few best selling sounds (among those added last year).
  • I don’t know everything, but I must do something right, I guess.

Thinking that everyone addressing words to you are necessary inferiors or noobs is a very poor reflex.

Over the last two years, you had an anonymous guy, some new kids on the block, best selling authors turned moderators since, medium-selling authors, myself and a few others all pointing your many incongruities. All those people were wrong?

Good for you. And for the record, I do not think I am above or better than anyone.

No one said your work is low quality. It’s very high quality.

We’re disagreeing on your idea that your sales are being capped by Envato, which we have shown probably 10 times now is not the case.

But you only have to go as far as looking at your own bestsellers to see that buyers want to buy the common wind, storm, and pop sounds. Are you going to force them to buy unusual, original sounds when they don’t need them?

2 Likes

I take all your points, fair enough.

3 Likes

Peace and love brothers :v: :grinning:

6 Likes

This has become rather ugly and unprofessional of which I hold up my hands. Apologies to all. It ends here.

5 Likes

Hope your time at this market doesn’t end here, though! A ton of people might need boatloads of pops and clicks, but you have real original sfx gems in your portfolio for when they are called for! :slight_smile:

Your work is one of a kind and very high quality. I think I said it at least a dozen times. :slight_smile:

2 Likes