How did you find the buyer so quickly?

:wink:

2 Likes

She made a comment on the item.

1 Like

Wow! One of the few :slight_smile:

Yeah! Super rare case!

Btw @gballx I summon you!

Can you tell us how do you rate recent Halloween season? You have made big number of halloween tracks, how did they were selling? Have you compared it with other halloween music creators?

The Halloween season was not bad for me. Some tracks sold and some not - October went reasonably for me.

3 Likes

Great little spooky tracks, by the way! Cool that some found a (haunted?) home! :ghost:

Just 2 sales so far in November. If this keeps up I wonā€™t reach the Monthly threshold for the first time in almost 5 years! :slightly_frowning_face:

Sales grind to a halt yet again around the middle of the month. So predictable itā€™s become capped white noise. Diabolical.

1 Like

The post up from mine said: Ā«dead, dead, deadĀ» before it got edited. Reminded me of this South Park song. Anyway, not dead around here, but the weekend was a bit slow. It picks up again, though. Good luck to all!

5 sales so far. Not good at all, but maybe situation will improve :slight_smile:

I still wonder about the pattern around 14-16th of a month of silence after a good start. Like every month.
Seems like the mid-month Envato financial break.

After amazing start this month, traffic on my items are slowing down ā€¦Booo-hooo-hooo :disappointed_relieved:
november stats

1 Like

Ha, yesterday we were talking about multi sales andā€¦ tonight someone has bought my 11 different items including my biggest pack :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Iā€™m no expert, but hereā€™s a theory:
Maybe Envato is buying less publicity space around the middle of a month?
Could explain, at least in parts, why some authors have a down?

1 Like

I keep saying this here, but no one ever listens to meā€¦ I guess conspiracy theories and sales limiters are way cooler than google advertising theory :stuck_out_tongue:

Fact:
ā€œRoyalty free musicā€ is searched on Google around 165.000 times per month.
Right now, if you create a google ad for that keyword , the cost per click is 5.47$.

Currently, ads that you see on the first page are not from AJ, they are from other large competitors. As soon as you make an ad using Google AdWords, you drive thousands of customers to your site. Itā€™s expensive, so everyone has itā€™s own timing and strategy through the month, which is perfectly standard and normal in any business.

8 Likes

Hahaha! I was listening, I swear! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

An intelligent and thought-through post. I never thought Iā€™d see the day! :grinning:

Thanks!

3 Likes