AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Here, no one owes anyone anything.
Go back to the first post in this thread.
Reread several times. You do not have to be obtrusive.

Yes, this is what it says: “Feel free to discuss sales trends, theories about buying patterns, or to share marketing tips and sales data.”

You tried to give me advice that works only on your part. You can only advise yourself. You tried to teach me how to sell tracks! HA-HA! Show us how you sell the tracks, maybe my opinion will change. But while you are verbiage.

If you haven’t tried Flumen advices, how can you know they don’t work for you? Illogical. :wink:

And if you read some of his posts (on a variety of subjects) around this forum, you might even reach the same conclusion as me: that this guy seems to know a trick or two about selling stuff…

You can like his tips or not, of course, but anonymity doesn’t change much to their content or value.

I can not take his advice, because his advice is too childish :joy::joy::joy:
None of his posts contained logical arguments. Only well-known information. And this is very funny :joy:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Was it a discovery for someone? :joy: :wink:

LOL

Sales Nov 2017

(Just to turn the thread to more constructive way :wink: )

2 Likes

I also
2017-11-11_16-45-26
On my schedule you can see the silence at the beginning of the month. And the sales have returned :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s my November graph:

I guess I could interpret it as a sign of the legendary capping approaching, but what I see is simply a normal down time curve. Maybe my buyers are enjoying a weekend away from work or something? :wink:

November - graph

1 Like

15 sales so far this week, the last one I had 19. Sales and traffic on my items are slowing down a little bit, but this is still great result for my standards.

1 Like

Cool. They always return :smiling_imp::scream::smiley:

Yes, some studio made my November at the first hour of month. Buying 10 mln license for the logotype. (for some national TV I bet). Then – as usual. Close to ground.

I was so in October. I got the Music Broadcast & Film on October 6 and everything was quiet :grin:
It was sad. Now I do not want Music Broadcast & Film :joy: Better standard, but a lot :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting thing is that one of my items sold 11 times last week, and this week it has sold only 1 time( 2 months old, 37 total sales). It was trending this week for 3 days, and it was high on popular files sorted by category rock and indie rock. Also it got from page 4 to page 2 when you search for “rock”. Considering all that, I thought it would sell even more times than last week, but I guess you can’t predict anything these days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing! Do you use some kind of promotion for your music?

1 Like

@KakaduCreation
@Nonzerobot

Keep in mind that weekends tend do be poor for everybody. I can see in your stats some drops during a weekends. Of course it’s not regular, so Nonzerobot had one nice weekend and Kakadu had poor working days in first week. But as long as you are selling small average number of sales per day, it’s really hard to make good statistics and proper conclusion.

@WaveToys good job!

2 Likes

I agree! It is necessary to increase meat on bones! :grinning:

On saturday, everybody must be drinking some beers, just like me. :sunglasses: :grin:
Somebody else wants one? I invite. :beer::beer::beer:

5 Likes

@Wolf_Music I use social media, standard stuff as most of the authors… But sales past week didn’t come from external sources. I have no idea why sales on that item just stoped, it was doing good.

1 Like

I just finished the track, now I can start the beer :beer::beer::beer::beers:

4 Likes