AudioJungle Sales Monitor

But this does not work. His logic does not work here. If you think so, then I should have lost sales half a year ago :smiley:

You have strategy which isnā€™t efficient. Change strategy and compare sales.

Even if you see some regularity in your sales it still can mean that itā€™s some kind of mechanism which is effect of your strategy. Or maybe itā€™s just the statistic. Or maybe your theory is true and Envato is blocking your sales after some point. But it sounds like conspiracy theory and I havenā€™t heard about it before.

I think the worst idea is to complain instead of changing strategy. But still - thatā€™s my opinion :slight_smile:

We discussed complaining, probably half a year ago) This is such a joke! For those who like to have fun while relaxing. Itā€™s just fun, like the spirit of ENVATO :smiley::upside_down_face::smiley:

Hey guys! Do not worry, relax. With sales, everything is clear, someone calls it waves, someoneā€™s coincidence, somebodyā€™s strategy. It happened and will happen. This topic exists since 2014! And all the time the sale is not smooth. You can sometimes joke about ā€œcomplainingā€ and boohoohooho and something else. Everyone smiled and worked on. :ghost:

And beers for everyone!

2 Likes

Is that accurate? Since you uploaded your first item, youā€™ve had an average of 1.44 sales a day. Sure, theyā€™ll probably be more weighted towards recently, due to uploading more tracksā€¦ but an average of 2 to 7 (or 4.5) seems slightly excessive.

Since May, sales have held at a good level. In October, everything broke down :grinning:

Free beers are the best! Thank you! https://youtu.be/f7ngaOaIAF4

Wish you good sales this month! :beers:

1 Like

Just when you think it canā€™t get any worse and sink any lower it does. Absolutely abysmal, even worse than the Jan slump and we are in November!!!

Your average for November is 5 sales per day. Thatā€™s higher than it was for October.

How do you know what my average sales are?

The numbers are public here on this site.

They return, while slowly, but return :smiley:

Itā€™s also true that @Marbury-Media has a large amount of $1, $2 and $3 items, so a 5 sales a day rate could still be abysmal, dire and disastrous. Just saying.

Not a precisely great month start around here, but not a bad one either. Somewhere around 3 sales a day. Letā€™s see how it goes.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

23 sales in november so far, not bad. In the last couple of hours I had 5 sales, and yesterday only 1. Itā€™s hard to understand why, but itā€™s good as long as it balance out at one point or another.

still 1 sale in novemberā€¦baddest start in this year

I donā€™t know who of you does Audiojungle by profession.
What I see, is that very high quality items sell well on the website.
I have got another job, for me this is a hobby and nice extra money. Iā€™m uploading a bit less now because Iā€™m trying to improve my skills a bit and trying to work on other genres, but Iā€™m also totally self-taught so itā€™s not so easy for me to reach high quality, but Itā€™s still ALL FUN! :smiley: At least Iā€™m honest.

Told this, Iā€™m getting less than 1 sale per day, but this is my average, so I wonā€™t complain. For me a 3 sales per day average would be GOLD! :smiley:

Edit: @WormwoodMusic Itā€™s not a reply to your post, just clicked the wrong button :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, no worries! I also combine audiojungle with freelance gigs. Right now Iā€™m a bit drowned with work so, after the items I have in queue, I wonā€™t be uploading for a little while.

1 Like

Good for you. Not putting your best work here will likely boost your sales a lot. :slight_smile:

However, your last comment over on that forum was ā€œAbysmal for the time of year. Wednesdays always bad.ā€

So I guess everywhere is bad then. And this company is called Envato.

Why are you on my case all the time ? I am simply reporting how sales are which is the whole point of the thread. Not putting my best quality sounds here will boost sales elsewhere (where they sell for a higher price) otherwise buyers would come here and get them very cheaply priced.