AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Ok, no more off-topic.
Sales are unpredictable for me and don’t really depend on how many new items I upload. One dead week goes after one nice week and so on. I had months without any new uploads and had better sales than months with 5 new items.

Ok, no more off-topic.
Sales are very predictable for me, and depend on the unloading of new items directly. Now a huge number of new authors and this number is growing, so it is very difficult at the moment to sell new tracks. The competition is huge.

Hey guys, pls do me a favour. If I ever try to boost my ego by giving suggestions to people who should advice me, pls remember me to this post… may this help me to find back to reality asap…

thx in advance

2 Likes

Guys calm down please…Nobody mean anything bad to noone…I never found anything offencive here, it’s just all about the way we look at it…Im sure that @CleanMagicAudio didn’t have bad intentions.

What i wanted to say is that even with new uploads, there is way less trafic then before…Doing hyperproduction isn’t way i work and getting 5-10$ a track…It’s madness doing that, thats not what musicans do and we are not factory for god sake.

There are lot’s of reasons why my decision is right and many, many of older authors here agree with me.It’s just about when you are going to give up or make a big turn.I’ve being trying for 3 years with no major success and just after i realized that im doing pretty good for myself doing 60-80 sales a month, things were going down more and more.So now, im at 20 sales a month and working more here is a suicide…For now…As i said, i hope things will get better and working atmosphere will come to normal.At least close to what it was before.

1 Like

Hello everybody! :grinning: I returned from vacation!) While I was resting, sales were great! As soon as I got home, there was a stop sale … Maybe I should go on vacation again? :laughing:

6 Likes

Hi KakaduCreation!
Welcome back! Vacation is always a nice idea :beach_umbrella:
As for sales - some say to upload more, others stop uploading. I tried both - no difference :joy:

Hi! :smiley: I have my own philosophy! The more we create, the more I will have! :wink:

Hi… welcome back. Agree with your philosophy. Work,work,work… sometimes Boohoohoo :rofl: and everything will happen

1 Like

Oh! That’s what! I did not say boohoohoo for two weeks. Thanks Elyna and hello! :grin:

Sales are coming back after the weekend silence. It seems slower than the last week but still decent for my standards. I didn’t make any halloween tracks yet, so I’m gonna pass it this year, it’s too late now, but Christmas tracks here I come! :smile:

Well Hello all - I’ve only been here for a couple of weeks and only a few of my sounds have gone through the approval process so far - but I’ve had my first flurry of activity with my first 3 sales today. Well that’s a few dollars I didn’t have last week… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Last week was very good, but this week is a disaster. May be too much hurricane and fire states of emergency and politics in the US that may influence music sales?..dunno…may be it´s a butterfly in Australia…

3 Likes

Does this site rhyme with schmawdio schmetwork by any chance :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like October is the new low for me. Absolutely dreadful. I see no hope now sadly as more and more and more and more sounds flood in. Uk buyers left months ago as any sales I do get are in the later UK hours.

Envito need to give us a better % for our work, at least 50% like another big site (of who thankfully sell a lot of my work) so generously does.

It´s like the selling slots are out at the moment. Please be patient, the next free sales slot will be yours… isn´t it like this, I have that feeling. I should compose a phone holding stack track as background music:to authors waiting for their next sale : :slight_smile:

While writing this post, 5 new authors (I mean 2 new and 3 identical) have created their accounts. Sorry, that your piece of cake has been reduced in seconds.

Time for vacation next week to get new ideas and get rid of this anger. Föhr, I´m on my way :wink:

2 Likes

The name of the company is “Envato”, with an “a”. I searched your comment history for “Envito” and it appears 17 times!:joy: But to keep this on-topic, October is showing an upturn in sales for me, back to levels in April/May before the long summer slump. But not a single Halloween track sold yet; anyone else having any luck with their Halloween tracks yet?

4 Likes

iudiojungle. :joy:

1 Like

AudioJingle?

1 Like

You keep pointing out that fact continously. It would be very interesting to see screenshots from the last five months and let us all make our own judgement.
Sales comes and goes for me as well. I could have a week with no sales, the next day three sales, the following three days one sale per day… My poiont is that it’s all about coincidense.

1 Like

Sales get worse every month. This year being a new low. October is usually one of my better months when in fact it’s worse than the “summer slump”

2 Likes