AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I’m experiencing dead sales at weekends, and then sales turn on monday - friday. I’m happy with overall sales, but it’s strange to have totally dead weekend after 15 sales. I guess there really is such a big traffic drop on weekends…

1 Like

For me it’s ordinal practice the reduction of sales on weekends…

About October - not so good actually, only 12 sales yet. But my first approve was today after 2 weeks vacation. Maybe that is the point.

1 Like

23 sales so far in my case. And yeah, the weekend has been almost dead for me too, only 1 sale since friday. October was treating me quite nicely till the weekend drop; hope it picks up tomorrow.

Good sales everybody!

1 Like

23 sales is pretty good

1 Like

Yes, it was a pretty good start of the month, though most of my items are $15-$12. But then again, it’s been really still since friday… still waiting for the first sale of the week.

weakend

The second week in a row, my sales declined by 50 percent despite the fact that I download items constantly and regularly.:sob:

There is no sale this month :grin:

I’ve already made my decision. No uploading here any more…Sad…I loved this place…I hope soon things will be better and i can start over again…It’s sad how BAD it is, so bad that i don’t belive my own eyes…10 days and 2 sales in October, the best month of all months where i was going up to 1000$ revenue…What happened here? Ruined everything!

@Mega-Music I was going to leave here 1000 times, but I have not made up my mind yet, the income will always be if I make an effort, I spent a lot of time on some of the tracks from my portfolio and they stand with 0 sales, the starry hour comes unexpectedly, so I see no reason to panic. This is normal sometimes dips 10-15 days at all without sales, now they are not there and tomorrow they will bring a monthly profit :slight_smile: Business is not always stable. You just need to get used to the volcano :wink: I think that the new authors will take your place only in joy.
try to work on the quality of your audio, commercial availability and watch trend audio styles. I said everything like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Terrible, started good, stopped, then hoped it will come back but it’s still stopped.

Sales are unpredictable with so many up and down in my sales chart. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did not quite understand your comparison by the number of tracks?

I think part of it is (and to some extent it’s global) is piracy ( illegal sites popping up all over the place with ripped off media), young kids having access to cheap, high quality technology that does a lot of the hard work for them and zillions of contributors pouring in all the time. 5-10years ago was the golden era but sadly that has gone. Looking for other ways to earn money fast. I think unique, niche is the way to go.

I mean that Mega-Music is experienced and successful author and he knows for sure all the things you advice. No offence :wink:

@ArtMaks In my opinion you are rude to me. Do not write me anymore

Boy-that-escalated-quickly

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes
4 Likes