AudioJungle Sales Monitor

A very bad start to the month. The worst for me. What’s happening? As if they turned off sales at all. I want complain!!!

Это называется штиль …
Its call calm …

1 Like

Rumor has it that need to cry on))) One, two sales in the last 3 months! This is… no words. When at least the logos sold.

More tracks, more promotion = less sales …Top Motivation

8 Likes

Audiojungle turned off sales to me altogether , I do not understand why this happened! What should I do? Create a new account? The sales schedule for September, so you understand that this happened unexpectedly and without any reasons!

In my portfolio more than 130 tracks and each of them has zero traffic since the beginning of October

I think we need to work harder. How long have you unloaded the last track?

So sad (

1 Like

How about some self-therapy? I just let my Cha-Ching sound running in a loop. The best track I ever heared! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Unbelievably dire. Worse than the summer slump and it’s October. I really thnk it’s a waste of time uploading here anymore. Depressing.

Today out of curiosity I went to take a look where my effect (approved 7 hours ago) is in the list of sfx. I’ve found it at the bottom of 5th page. Yes, about 150 sfx were uploaded to the market during 7 hours. It
needs to have a machinegun productivity to compete with current massives of uploads.

You have sold 13 items

This week looks like i occasionally logged in some wrong account. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes,depressing isn’t it. It seems quantity over quality and no care for some of the old timers here who have made Envito a lot of money.

Like I said, no point uploading here anymore on this ridiculous merry go round.

Sales still DEAD.

3 Likes

Ambient category, for example, has turned into Corporate category garbage bag.

1 Like

Before Envato I thought Ambient is absolutely different genre from what we hear here :smiley:

1 Like

Brian Eno approves this. :joy:

1 Like

Sigur Ros doesn’t! :laughing:

Not sure if anyone care of anything. There in SFX category is a lot of mess in terms of things which are formally forbidden by rules. It seems just out of control already. All is only about flood.

That has been my point for a long time. I have had complex, field recorded sfx in some cases rejected and yet sfx that are forbidden, some very poor in audio quality get through. I don’t mind rules at all but there seems to be no consistency here. A real shame as AJ started out a great place to sell.

1 Like

After a nice monday there were no sales for the whole week, basically. New uploads doesn’t help either.

I still can’t understand why it’s either a few sales every 1-2 days throughout the week, or a burst of sales in one day and then complete silence. It’s like a golden rule already.

So what’s up guys?

How is it going in this October?