AudioJungle Sales Monitor

It’s really funny. After 4 days of silence I got 3 sales on Thursday. :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats Udo! Though I’ve much weakened my AJ activity, I’m still experiencing some small sudden blasts to 4-7 sales a day among the full stil. Tending to think Marbury’s version that there is some search rotation by authors. (Unverified info, no enough data stats though :alien:)

1 Like

There is definitely “search rotation” that took place this year. No, i am not angry, i do understand that market grows rapidly and only hard work and regular uploads can save your ass (as always, but no guarantee here either), but rotation it is and you have to deal with that

sales fall by the end of the week. it is very sad((((

And I have been saying this for a long time. No matter how good your work, it’s beyond our control and left to manufactured manipulation of exposure to buyers. Completely unfair and exasperating.

September sales halted from EXACTLY the halfway point of the month as normal. The same pattern will follow. Wash-rinse-repeat. Etc etc.

1 Like

From Sept 4 to 11 you had an average of 5 sales per day.

From 18 to 29 you had an average of 4.2 sales per day.

Now, I’m no mathematical super genius but that doesn’t strike me as an absolutely terrible change. And definitely not “halted”. That’s 84% as many sales, which is absolutely normal without any conspiracies and trickery. What would be really strange is if the average was identical all the time.

How do you know his sales figures?

2 Likes

Stalker. :joy:

1 Like

Wayback Machine.

1 Like

Michael Myers?

Gotcha! lol

2 Likes

September 2017 has been my best month so far!! :smile:

2 Likes

Very strange…I got more sales this week then whole September…Crazy…
I mean, this could be really good thing to have constant normal sales every week and make up a decent month…Im crying for good old times here

2 Likes

Lowest September since 2012, now with a far bigger portfolio. Diabolical!

Terrible sales this week, poor September.

Medium. Not like june. Whatever. More than 100$ at least. But **** money. The most important thing is that somebody uses your music for good

A nice month. 17 sales including a Full Broadcast License and a couple of Million Viewer Licenses. Happy!

Good Luck in October everyone and don’t forget to get those Halloween tracks out there! :+1:

3 Likes

Wish everyone great October!! :smile:

2 Likes

September was epic. 4x more sales and earnings than my average. October starts with 4 sales already, so I’m starting to get optimistic about AJ! I’m working very hard lately so it’s nice to see good results.

2 Likes