AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I’m going on vacation next week. I bring my family to Paris and Disneyland! That’s cool! But I’m scared because I can not write music. I feel bad already, I feel broken, without my studio. How can it be? Wake up in the morning and do nothing? AAAAA !!! This is scary!
:scream_cat:

3 Likes

I HAPPY because this week was EPIC and I MOTIVATIONAL to write DUBSTEP !!!
O LOL !!! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Family has to come first, music can wait!!! It will do you good and invigorate your music to have a break!

1 Like

It’s good to spend some time away from studio. You, your family and future music creations will benefit from this. Relax, and enjoy - studio won’t go anywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the support :smiley: I will have many new impressions and hold on AJ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Kakadu featuring Mickey Mouse. :grinning:

Hey! I’m Simpson! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

HAHAHA Touche!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

3 sales just at start of the week…And prev week was a disaster…Just impossible to understand all this

very thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty slow this week.

This month is worse than August. Little sales, few views.

1 Like

It still seems that the visibility of any new tune is really low. This is a major change in comparison to say one year ago. Most of the sales trickle in through older tunes.

1 Like

No sales for 5 days. I think i am about to break a new “record” this month

Same here :frowning:
New items are just got few views then poofff, lost in abyss

1 Like

Last week was nice with 13 sales, this one started with nothing!
Let’s hope it picks up for all of us!
:airplane:

4 sales so far after a dead weekend. Last week I had 15 or 16 sales + two 10 million broadcast licenses, and it started simmilar to this week, so fingers crossed! Btw. I’m finally level 4, didn’t get the badge yet, but I crossed 5000$ in earnings, so it should appear any time now! :):beer:
Have a great week AJ friends!

8 Likes

Totally deserved, Wavetoys. Your portfolio is amazing. I have to say things have picked up for me aswell this month. After August, which was my worst month of 2017, September has turned out to be my best one by far since I started uploading tracks back in Nov. 2015. And we still have three days ahead. :metal:

Best of luck everyone!!!

1 Like

The worst month of all my years on AJ. Never before such was not.
Clipboard-1

It’s amazing! There are no sales on Thursday!