AudioJungle Sales Monitor

I want complain too!!! “Boo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoo” !!!

Absolutley dead since HALFWAY through the month. I knew when I was getting sales the first half of the month it would happen. And it did. It’s so obvious what is happening.

I can’t be lighthearted and type ridiculous phrases like “boo hoo” like it’s some kind of hobby or game. Grow up people!

Way to go, Wavetoys!!!

2 Likes

Hey guys! Speaking about external promotion: there are quite a few websites out there to download music directly from SoundCloud. Just copy-pasting the URL, 2 clicks, and you got the unwatermarked MP3 of any track. So, how do you handle this? Do you upload watermarked versions?

Cheers!

Always always always post watermarked versions.

3 Likes

And someone else noticed a limit on sales? Until a certain moment everything goes well. Then the limiter and sales are turned on one drop per day.

Yes, I have been highlighting it for some considerable time now under some scepticism here.

1 Like

I noticed that this happens in the middle of the month. This has been happening for half a year already.

It’s been the same pattern for a long time with me. So depressing and predictable. I know I could sell a lot more without this capping.

20 days, 2 sales. Maybe I’m doing something wrong…))) Before at least the logo was sold…

Wow, this week was epic! I’m happy to report that all of my personal records here were broken, and there is still one week to go! Earnings and sales are increased about 300%. I hope this will continue :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve just started and sold my first item, once. Nothing more for moment. I hope things will go only better =)

3 Likes

Welcome and good luck! :slight_smile:

Definitely another great month here. Since January my earnings are regularly growing. Last two months growth slowed down, but this time looks like it’s more than 20% up.

5 Likes

This month I made sales a little more than in May, an excellent month.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Last week there were 5 sales, for this 0. portfolio consists of 4 tracks. :frowning: can anyone advise everything…

Hi there - having 4 tracks in your portfolio will limit your success in sales currently. Try to submit more tracks across a variety of genres and allow the market to become aware of your brand. These things do take time to develop. Also develop your profile page to make it interesting to show that you mean business.

4 Likes

@gballx thank you very much. But i mean, on last week i have 3 items, now i have 4 items, but on last week - 5 sales and now - 0…
my portfolio in the process :wink:

This is incredible luck! 5 sales from portfolio 4 Items!
Need 40-140 Items. In this case, 5 sales per week will be stable.

2 Likes

I wish to all of you great sales🎅

1 Like