AudioJungle Sales Monitor

It would help, I think. But one author should be limited to have maximum two accounts (exclusive and non-exclusive) in order to avoid the flood of “new authors” (which are really “old authors” creating many accounts).

2 Likes

As milion times requested, adding ID Verification will stop multiple profile creations of one author.

6 Likes

+1 for ID verification and 2 accounts per author (1 exclusive 1 non)

Oh, weekends.

1 Like

I have been voicing my concerns about these very points for quite a long time now. Everyone who comes on here to sell music or sound effects should earn their stripes. Create original tracks with more imaginative titles, not the lazy inspring, uplifting, clappy, ukey, cinematic etc etc etc. Envito’s silence on these alarming issues is deafening.

As for sales, the usual, predictable stoppage EXACTLY mid month. Dead.

3 Likes

It is good that we are having this conversation, but is very sad to know that this has been discussed from a long time and nothing ever happened. In fact, the matter got worse with the copycats, title oriented search and no ID check :cry: I really wish Envato could adress this problems :pray: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I summon you: @KingDog

Could you have a look and tell us what you think Kindog? And if there are some points Envato could manage?

2 Likes

:ghost:

While it’s probably not a current high priority, library monitoring and pruning is certainly something that we will want to do. Bringing in as many customers as we can so you can make decent sales is certainly high on our list :smiley:

5 Likes

@KingDog It’s great to increase the client base. And how many statistics (for 1 working day) do you have clients visit the site and make purchases on it AJ? It would be interesting to know

It would be interesting to know what are the top 50 keywords they write in AJ search, I would pay good money to know that :smile:

2 Likes

Many thanks for the swift reply KingDog… and good to hear that things have been noticed and that it is on the “to-do” list.

2 Likes

Sales have been pretty stable with 47 so far. Mainly older items with keywords that aren’t the “hot stuff”. Proves my point that there are actually two ways to work with AJ:

1. Winning the most competed lottery by gaining spikey sales and trending boost to single corporate / cinematic item, yielding the place on the popular lists and at best thousands of sales

2. Spreading your items out to the most obscure genres that give your item good search visibility for years and sprinkling the total sales on the long run from small trickles.

For me, 2) has given soon 3000 sales in three years.

7 Likes

At me all under the schedule) Excellent beginning of month and full stop of sales since Monday … Sadness …
complain :sunglasses::smirk:

1 Like

Nothing for me this days… Sadnesss in my mind… Mega complain.
“Boo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoo”

Update on this: I’ve been working very hard this month on AJ, a couple of new items released and a lot of external promotion (So much that at this point I feel more like a digital marketer than musician :smile: ), but things are picking up! I managed to DOUBLE my sales and earnings from August, and I didn’t sold so much since March. 3 new items waiting to be approved tommorow, so I’m hoping to see even better results. Sales and portfolio are still low in general, but let’s go step by step! :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

Any suggestion?

Thanks very much!

The usual stuff,website, soundcloud, youtube, twitter… Nothing special or new , but lots of it. But the best thing by far is to upload regularly to AJ, I had good results across my portfolio when new song was uploaded every few days

4 Likes

Boo hoo hooo and broadcast today… Strange …must learn and work harder every day to get sales here

2 Likes

Sad, time to complain! New tracks doesn’t help.
“Boo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoo” too. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

One word:
complaaaaaiiiinnnn!)))